Am I the only one that wants to see MVP vs Fitch

I think MVP v. Daley is the fight to make, and I think MVP takes this one.

Tbh the match up isn't really for entertainment, it's more for curiosity. MVP can't keep fighting shitty strikers forever.

Fitch IS a shitty striker lol and a boring grappler too.

Daley vs MVP or Larkin vs MVP would be both great fights that are meaningful and a huge step up in competition.MVP doesn t just need to fight a wrestler to step up competition he just needs a RANKED OPPONENT.

MVP vs Daley is the fight to make, then he can get a contender fight. Fitch would grapplefuck MVP.

I don't think it would be a very entertaining fight. MVP would have to catch Fitch with something strong early and it would rattle Fitch enough that he couldn't get the fight to the ground and MVP could pick his shots.

Lets see him against a grinding pure wrestler. Both coming off a win, both have marketable names.

I'd rather see this than MVP vs Daley. They can make that fight anytime.

MVP doesn't deserve Rory,Lima,or Koreshkov as he literally hasn't fought a ranked opponent yet he still needs to prove himself.

Fitch,Gerald harris,yaroslav Amosav are too much for him yet but will be in reach after a win over a ranked opponent.

Obviouly Daley & Larkin are 2 fights people want to see how good MVPs striking is against a powerful skilled striker which I completely am onboard with.But since this is MVPs last fight I think they will give him a step up but not against one of the top 5.

So here are the options I'd be ok with from most interesting to least......

1)Ed Ruth 5-0=Hot prospect all finish wins, excellent wrestler with ever evolving standup.Whoever wins takes the momentum from the other win win for Bellator.

2)Joaquin Buckley 8-2=great wrestler with powerful standup.An overall great test for MVP with great wrestling and good competent standup.A higher level version of Nah shon Burrell who gave MVP fits.

3)Neiman Gracie 8-0=high level bjj and overall a smothering style of grappling with surprisingly good standup.undefeated Gracie vs MVP in a striker vs grappler battle as old as the sport.

4)Andre Fialho 9-1=power puncher with a good chin and underated grappling.A guy unafraid to move forward and throw leather and a great chin would put on an excellent action packed fight.

5)Brennan Ward 14-6=powerful ko boxer with good underutilized wrestling.Ward is a tool but he's grown on me and when he's dialed in he is a very dangerous guy.Would produce fireworks.

To be clear I want a ranked opponent for MVP

Who the fuck wants to see Fitch "fight"? I have ex-wrestler friends who don't even like him...

Back