Am I the only one that wants to see MVP vs Fitch

eon001

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lets see him against a grinding pure wrestler. Both coming off a win, both have marketable names.

I'd rather see this than MVP vs Daley. They can make that fight anytime.

No, you're not. Time to give MVP some legitimate challenge, not sacrificial lambs.

I don't hate MVP that much, so no, they'd better not match him against Fitch. That would be the end of MVP's hype train.

MVP is like McGregor. You don't give him a grinder. He has plenty of striking options above him on the ladder though.

I wouldn't be too shocked is MVP beat him. Fitch is 40. I'm actually more pumped at seeing MVP Askren, but that even less likely to happen.

mvp-ko-1.gif

Lets do it.

I'd rather see the Daley fight happen, but I'd gladly watch Jon Fitch have a go as well

I doubt they'd match him up with Fitch. Just to high of chance of a hump fest with one of your best rising stars on the losing end.

Yes, its time he takes a big step up in talent. Daley at a minimum.

wow, i didn't know people wanted to watch fitch cuddle people for 15 minutes.

I'd rather see Fitch/Lima and MVP/Rory.

Seems a bit pointless when there are plenty of other guys that would be a step up in competition and wouldn't be a terrible fight.

Daley first.. then you can feed him to Brock Lesnar if you want.. but let me see the Daley fight when there is still hype

Lets see him against a grinding pure wrestler. Both coming off a win, both have marketable names.

I'd rather see this than MVP vs Daley. They can make that fight anytime.

Jon Fitch isn't a fun guy to watch fight and him vs MVP would not be a good fight at all.

Much rather see MVP vs Daley,Larkin or really anyone else.

Nobody has ever asked to see Fitch vs _______

Jon Fitch isn't a fun guy to watch fight and him vs MVP would not be a good fight at all.

Much rather see MVP vs Daley,Larkin or really anyone else.
Tbh the match up isn't really for entertainment, it's more for curiosity. MVP can't keep fighting shitty strikers forever.

Back