Am I the only one that thinks Shogun is P4P greatest ever?

Shogun made MMA amazing. I will never forget him.

I rather you post the gifs of Shogun on all fours tapping and begging the fight to be over vs Jones

EDIT you know what bro? I got you

image-35.gif

GOAT TAP
#emasculated #cucked #lesserman
Lol I pretty much came here to say this

Shogun was full of PEDs just like everyone in pride.

Then he came clean and lost to Forrest Griffin.

FFS I have a Shogun tattoo and I think you are wrong, I knew you were trolling from the start, but in surprised nobody else called you out when you kept referring to him fighting Big Nog

I honestly cannot think of a fighter who was emasculated more thoroughly or in more humiliating fashion than Shogun vs Jones tbh
jon-jones-shogun-soccer-kick-ufc-128.gif

i25311_Jones5_medium.gif

jon-jones-spinning-back-elbow-shogun.gif

jon-jones-jumping-knee-ufc-128_medium.gif

image-35.gif

jon-jones-tko-shogun-ufc-128.gif

#stopthebullying #batteredwife #tapafterthestoppage

He had a period although short-lived one at that when he fought as good as anyone ever did. I am thinking back in the Pride era when he won the Grand Prix.

I'd say he has a good shout of being the LHW GOAT considering he became no1 in the 2 biggest and best orgs in MMA history aswell as contending with 3 near career ending injuries and Jon Jones being a roider cheat.

everyone of shogun's losses were against roided cheaters

lol

come at me

He is not but he is damn close. Also if he hadn't had the fuckin injuries then who knows what heights he would have reached.

TS wants to kiss Shogun.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

No, he's not the greatest ever. Not P4P and not in his weight division.

But Shogun was once the best 205-pounder in the PRIDE MW division, and if injuries hadn't cut short his potential he might have been one of the best ever.

Shogun does have the honor, however, of being in what I think is the greatest fight ever: Shogun v Little Nog 1. What a barn burner.

That's just another loss that doesn't even matter. He didn't need to fight him a 2nd time to avenge it because everyone already knew what was up. Like I said he pointlessly avenged that loss like Fedor did with TK.

What does pointlessly avenged mean? I know avenged, but I don't know what pointlessly avenged means at all.

He was good in Pride but totally kind of sucked in the UFC. He is most definitely not practically undefeated. His loss against Jones was one of the most brutal, slow destructions ever in MMA.

Good but hasn't proven himself enough in the UFC

Back