Am I the only one that thinks Shogun is P4P greatest ever?

yea soccer kicking hapless japanese cans make you the GOAT

Shogun padded his records with garbage japanese fighters just like all other Pride fighters.
Would you like for me to post the gifs of him doing Rampage the same way who was the 2nd best fighter in the world(behind Wand) at the time when Shogun first fought him?

Would you like for me to post the gifs of him doing Rampage the same way who was the 2nd best fighter in the world(behind Wand) at the time when Shogun first fought him?
I rather you post the gifs of Shogun on all fours tapping and begging the fight to be over vs Jones

EDIT you know what bro? I got you

image-35.gif

GOAT TAP
#emasculated #cucked #lesserman

This has got to be a troll thread. "He's still basically undefeated" is the most outrageous claim I have ever seen on Sherdog. And that's saying something.

So you're not a nuthugger, but you really believe Shogun is (or should be) undefeated? Seems legit.

Getting your ass whooped (Jones) or getting KTFO (OSP) are credible ways of losing a fight. What's your excuse for him getting subbed by the mighty Chael?
I already mentioned it. It wasn't fair at all. Sonnen was on everything. He got popped 3 times in 3 years for multiple kinds of dope.

Thr night he wond yhe pride world gp yeah he was argaubly the goat and p4pnr1. Anythig shogun beyond that point is a joke

I rather you post the gifs of Shogun on all fours tapping and begging the fight to be over vs Jones

EDIT you know what bro? I got you

image-35.gif

GOAT TAP
#emasculated #cucked #lesserman
As I already mentioned, Shogun never officially tapped. Herb stepped in and then Shogun either tapped(which was after the fight) or was hitting the ground because Herb stepped in too early. We'll never know but it's not even debatable that Herb stepped in first and the fight was already over before the 'so called tap'. Watch it again ffs, it's as clear as can be.

I read the OP and the whole thread and not one persons pointed out as part of the trolling he says Shogun fought Big Nog not once but twice.

How has no one pointed out he fought Lil Nog?

yea soccer kicking hapless japanese cans make you the GOAT

Shogun padded his records with garbage japanese fighters just like all other Pride fighters.

Lol, Shogun beat 4 top 10 fighters in like 6 months in 2005.

Last but not least his 2 dominating performances against Big Nog who is the 2nd greatest HW of all time next to Fedor ffs, 1 in Pride against a prime Big Nog and 1 in the UFC. As we all know the vicious ground and pound he displayed in his first fight with him was just hard to watch. They had to carry the legend to his corner as you can see in the pic below, probably out of the arena for all we know. And we all know there was no one ever as tough as a prime Big Nog. Stepping up and fighting heavyweight champions multiple times like he did with Coleman and Big Nog is something I always admired.

it wasn't big nog, it was lil nog

shogunnogstriking_crop_north.jpg

anyway im a big shogun fan and he will always be one of the best

As I already mentioned, Shogun never officially tapped. Herb stepped in and then Shogun either tapped(which was after the fight) or was hitting the ground because Herb stepped in too early. We'll never know but it's not even debatable that Herb stepped in first and the fight was already over before the 'so called tap'. Watch it again ffs, it's as clear as can be.
damn Shogun was bullied so handedly he felt the need to tap even after the abuse was over

#domesticdisturbance #batteredwife #imwithher

"Anyone who has ever beat him I'm sorry but I just can't give them the credit."

Seriously TS?

I love Shgoun, but this is just a pile of goat shit.

shogun fans decidedly worst on sherdog, full on retard threads with borderline homoerotic undertones

To honor the memory of Saint Shogun of Rua is good and proper, but what you are doing is idolatry.

To speak ill of the Sacrifices made of St. Shogun is to speak ill of the Sacrifices made by St. Shogun.

Blasphemer I name thee. May JUST BLEED God curse you with impotence.

Back