Am I terrible at reading signs?

She wants to bang. She's fucking crazy. She's also stupid.

You are going to have a lot of fun but you will end up regretting ever meeting her. Good luck my friend.

She did tell me she didn't want to be in a relationship when I first asked her out. She also gave me a long talk about how she just wants to make new friends. It was confusing because she talked in length about her ex, asked me a lot about my ex, and talked about the times guy friends she had misread her and tried to make a move on her. I kind of assumed I was already delegated to being sort of "gay best friend" since she was so comfortable talking about her period right off the bat. I was there just to help her with work and get food, so I didn't think much of it. But that fuck buddy comment got me thinking. I'll push the boundaries further when I see her again.

You're right about how things are so much more apparent after the fact. I'm terrible at thinking on my feet.

I say when you meet up with her next time, definitely push the boundaries, touch her a bit and see how she reacts. Touch her back, get close and see if she's into it. If she seems so, then make a move and possibly get teh sex out of it.

I'm the same way a lot of times, I don't pick up on signals or I do when the moment has passed and I kick myself for it.

Also must add that its great seeing another of these threads from you. I like reading and sharing experiences with a fellow "apprentice of the game". A quick update on myself. I'm moving into my own place this week so now I actually have a place where I can bring chicks over no problem and smash if the opportunity is there. Which means I'm gonna kick it up a couple notches with my approaches.

Here's the skinny, see?

This Dame wanted to do the horizontal mambo, ya dig? All the signs were there.

And that bit about her being on her period, that was a test, see?

Broads like that are confident in their bodily functions, and she wanted to know if you were willing to go all Moses on her ass and part the red Sea.

Confident women love them a Moses, see?

I'm an expert at reading signs from women. With all the signs she gave you, this is what she was saying:

"I want you to return to my place on a random night. When i answer the door, please force your way in and throw me on the floor face down. Place your foot on my back to prevent me from getting up. From this position, whip it out and masturbate, being extra careful to ensure your ejaculate flies into the back of my head. Then sing stranger's in the night while you zip up and make your way out the door."

That's what the signs meant. If you don't believe me I'm sure all the other sherdoggers will back me up on this, right guys?

Definitely keep her around especially if you accidentally slice your ear off.

Back