Am I terrible at reading signs?

You probably just did the right thing on accident. If you keep playing hard to get she'll keep chasing you. If you come on too strong she's going to stone wall you

Hey guys, it's been a while since I made a thread about how clueless I am with women. Don't get it twisted and think I actually improved lol. I just been taking a break from meeting women for awhile, and today I return with another episode.

To summarize, I met this girl at a party a few weeks ago. I was pretty buzzed and saw this cute girl so I immediately turned around and started talking to her. I got her number and the next week I asked her out but she said she wasn't interested in dating right now as she just got out of long term relationship. I said that's cool and since then we just texted once in awhile. She send me pictures while she was traveling and I invited her to party with me but we never actually met again since the first time we met.

Until tonight. She asked me if I could help her with some paperwork involving her graduate school and offered to buy me dinner. I said sure since it's kind of free food, but of course also kept open the possibility I could sleep with her. The dinner and work afterwards was pretty chill. She is really open minded and talked about all the drugs she did, about her piercings and tattoos. She was comfortable talking about pretty much everything. Right off the bat she told me she's in a bit of pain due to her period and that she shaves and would like a tat right above her vagina. I'm like, cool. I appreciate that she is so open about this kind of stuff even though she barely knows me. I guess that was her way of gauging me and didn't think about it much.

Then as we talk she touches me more and more. She grabs my hand and arm and shoulders as she's talking. She mentioned that she wants to work with this machine that can create human tissue and make organs and shit. She grabs my ear and says she can grow me a new ear, then looks straight into my eyes and says, "I can make you grow anything." There was an obvious joke there but I didn't take it because it was too obvious. At one point I mentioned how tinder distracted me from work and she asks me about it. Asks me if I want to make a fuck buddy through it, to which I say that would be great. Now that one got me thinking. Maybe she doesn't want to date but wants a fuck buddy herself? I probably should've stayed on that topic but I went back to helping her with work.

I walked her to the subway station and on our way out of the building, we had a disagreement about the directions and she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards where she wanted to go. We say good bye and she says that next time I should come by her place and she'll buy me dinner. I later get a text from her thanking me for my help. I will very likely meet her again to help her and get free food, and I'm going to try to reciprocate more to her touching and sexual jokes.

It isn't common for me to meet girls who are as open as this one is. I can't tell if that's just the way she is or if she is feeding me signs. Am I reading into things too much?

Cliffs:
1. Can't tell if chick is giving me signs she wants the D or not.
2. Pugilistic is still clueless.
TS makes me want to double face palm myself.

Nobody anywhere can tell what a woman wants including the woman herself. Some women get horny when they're changing tampons often.

Hey guys, it's been a while since I made a thread about how clueless I am with women. Don't get it twisted and think I actually improved lol. I just been taking a break from meeting women for awhile, and today I return with another episode.

To summarize, I met this girl at a party a few weeks ago. I was pretty buzzed and saw this cute girl so I immediately turned around and started talking to her. I got her number and the next week I asked her out but she said she wasn't interested in dating right now as she just got out of long term relationship. I said that's cool and since then we just texted once in awhile. She send me pictures while she was traveling and I invited her to party with me but we never actually met again since the first time we met.

Until tonight. She asked me if I could help her with some paperwork involving her graduate school and offered to buy me dinner. I said sure since it's kind of free food, but of course also kept open the possibility I could sleep with her. The dinner and work afterwards was pretty chill. She is really open minded and talked about all the drugs she did, about her piercings and tattoos. She was comfortable talking about pretty much everything. Right off the bat she told me she's in a bit of pain due to her period and that she shaves and would like a tat right above her vagina. I'm like, cool. I appreciate that she is so open about this kind of stuff even though she barely knows me. I guess that was her way of gauging me and didn't think about it much.

Then as we talk she touches me more and more. She grabs my hand and arm and shoulders as she's talking. She mentioned that she wants to work with this machine that can create human tissue and make organs and shit. She grabs my ear and says she can grow me a new ear, then looks straight into my eyes and says, "I can make you grow anything." There was an obvious joke there but I didn't take it because it was too obvious. At one point I mentioned how tinder distracted me from work and she asks me about it. Asks me if I want to make a fuck buddy through it, to which I say that would be great. Now that one got me thinking. Maybe she doesn't want to date but wants a fuck buddy herself? I probably should've stayed on that topic but I went back to helping her with work.

I walked her to the subway station and on our way out of the building, we had a disagreement about the directions and she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards where she wanted to go. We say good bye and she says that next time I should come by her place and she'll buy me dinner. I later get a text from her thanking me for my help. I will very likely meet her again to help her and get free food, and I'm going to try to reciprocate more to her touching and sexual jokes.

It isn't common for me to meet girls who are as open as this one is. I can't tell if that's just the way she is or if she is feeding me signs. Am I reading into things too much?

Cliffs:

i read all that lol. my reaction is good work. it sounds like you're still too nervous around her, though. in my opinion, it's now time to ramp up the sexual tension the next time she says something racy like making you grow, etc. the one thing i've learned, is that you can't ever go backwards with your progress with a woman. meaning, you can't chicken-out if the moment presents itself to kiss her. don't overthink this. allow your natural reactions to take over a bit. women are masters at sensing weakness in men.

I clicked on this thread thinking you had trouble reading street signs and was ready for a fresh, interesting story. We all know you're terrible with women. I think the last time a broad paid a lot of attention to you was Banchan, right TS?
The only time a woman pays attention to me is to tell me that I'm a fake Korean.

you are retarded
That wasn't nice Roca. I told her I'm retarded and she had a good laugh at that. Maybe she thought it was a joke.

I feel like I've read this thread before.
Dime a dozen on sherdog

You probably just did the right thing on accident. If you keep playing hard to get she'll keep chasing you. If you come on too strong she's going to stone wall you
I hope you're right. I will definitely meet this girl again even if it's just to follow up on the work I helped her with. She also offered to buy me a book just cause, she must like me.

Nobody anywhere can tell what a woman wants including the woman herself. Some women get horny when they're changing tampons often.

I wondered that as well. I will see if she's different the next time I see her. She said she might be at party I'm going this weekend.

Cliffs:
That's why asians wear glasses.

CRM4sA8.gif

Yes you are. She may have already 'friend zoned' you. In life you are meant to learn from your mistakes, stop making the same ones. It's not easy but start taking some chances otherwise you'll look back at all the chances you missed (with regret) and there's no getting them back.

Girls play a lot too... I once was talking to this girl at a party (granted I was drunk as all hell so maybe my perception was skewed.) She seemed to be talking to me and only me the whole night. There even was a moment where her bf was brought up because her homegirl told us all that she had one. She told me she didn't which Im not sure I believe, but I took all this as her throwing me signs. I asked for her number, she gave it to me but never replied to me or anything. Bitches like feeling like they got a dude's attention but alas the friendzone is a place you can never escape.

Tell her you kill and eat pigeons. But before you do... take a feather from one of your kills and snip a small piece off and stick it in between your two front teeth.

Smile a lot.

Yes, I think she desires your manlet penis.

Jesus dude how did you not know she was looking to fuck you?

Piercings, Tattoo's and graduate studies?

Sounds like a lonely soul, make her feel less hollow inside, it's what she wants. Girls with that resume are DTF 95% of the time.

It's always easier and clear as day when you think back on it or when someone else tells you about an experience. I've learned that a chick will not be that open about her lady parts or talk about nudity or feminine shit with just anyone. Only with gay guys, female friends or guys she wants to fuck.

Next time you see her, make the move and bang. She probably doesn't want a relationship, but asking if you want a fuck buddy most likely means she wants to become your fuck buddy. She might not want to jump back into a relationship, but chicks love dick and looks to me like she wants some.

Tell her you kill and eat pigeons. But before you do... take a feather from one of your kills and snip a small piece off and stick it in between your two front teeth.

Smile a lot.

Yes, I think she desires your manlet penis.
That actually might work with this girl. She apparently loves weird shit and talked about how much she likes spiders and snakes. Maybe hunting a pigeon isn't that weird for her.

Piercings, Tattoo's and graduate studies?

Sounds like a lonely soul, make her feel less hollow inside, it's what she wants. Girls with that resume are DTF 95% of the time.
I forgot to mention, drugs as well. She says she tried almost everything.

It's always easier and clear as day when you think back on it or when someone else tells you about an experience. I've learned that a chick will not be that open about her lady parts or talk about nudity or feminine shit with just anyone. Only with gay guys, female friends or guys she wants to fuck.

Next time you see her, make the move and bang. She probably doesn't want a relationship, but asking if you want a fuck buddy most likely means she wants to become your fuck buddy. She might not want to jump back into a relationship, but chicks love dick and looks to me like she wants some.

She did tell me she didn't want to be in a relationship when I first asked her out. She also gave me a long talk about how she just wants to make new friends. It was confusing because she talked in length about her ex, asked me a lot about my ex, and talked about the times guy friends she had misread her and tried to make a move on her. I kind of assumed I was already delegated to being sort of "gay best friend" since she was so comfortable talking about her period right off the bat. I was there just to help her with work and get food, so I didn't think much of it. But that fuck buddy comment got me thinking. I'll push the boundaries further when I see her again.

You're right about how things are so much more apparent after the fact. I'm terrible at thinking on my feet.

Back