Am I only one who finds this photo kind of disturbing?

Someone ask Podesta what the codeword for this is in pizza talk.

kissing a WHITE baby?
JESUS WASNT WHITE

am i doing this right?

Kissing and washing of the feet is a catholic honor.

Does the Pope blow little boys in the woods?

0750040_tumblr_mry02uw6Po1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

It's hard to comprehend why leftists hate Christianity so much.

Weren't there a bunch of cases of Mohels giving little boys syphillis or herpes or some shit because they finish circumcisions by biting off the forskin? Why the fu*k do have a baby d!ck in your mouth mister, does god want you to suck baby d!ck? Who are these people? As far as the pope goes that's just performance theater. Like this but less cool.

snake-eater_19-103852.jpg

Last edited:
Let's be fair. He is kissing, not trying to suck. Baby steps....

No pun intended.

Only ppl in North America see something compromising in that pic n that should tell you more about your own self really
Except the history of pedophilia and coverup in the catholic church that ruined countless lives. There's that.

I don't even understand why the Catholic church even has any legitimacy. They literally attempt to create heaven on earth. These fuckers build the most expensive structures on earth and dress themselves in the most elaborate costumes covered in gold in an attempt to legitimize themselves. They are frauds. Jesus Christ would piss in all of their faces.

Seriously... What in the FUCK is is this shit. When are we going to stop playing dumb??

b161.jpg

Back