Am i crazy for thinking that Machida can beat Whittaker?

Do you mean now or in his prime? He's not close to the fighter he was; but in his prime he could beat many of the greatest ever in his weightclass. His style was so unusual. I have no idea if Whittaker could deal with it.

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH"
Machida is 39 so he probably wont be so quick annd agile as he use to which will effect his game as it relies on speed and counter attacks
Also whens the last time he fought? It was over 2 years ago when Romero knocked him out.
His last 4 fights which happened in 14-15 he is 1-3

Machida would get knocked out

His chin cracked
His ground skills are zero
And his defense has gone down

where the fuck is Machida now?? What has he been doing for the last 3 years?

Machida is shot unfortunately

where the fuck is Machida now?? What has he been doing for the last 3 years?

I think he got a 2 year suspension for admitting to taking some supplement that doesn't even do anything.

The man hasn't fought in 2 years but I seriously doubt he hasn't been doing his homework/training. You're talking about a man that has "in-depth, yearly training" before competing at a high level in any sport. He trained in BJJ, boxing and Muay Thai for around a DECADE after DAILY karate training (since he was 3 YEARS OLD) before ever competing in mma. I wouldn't put too much past him. Machida could quite possibly have a "Robbie Lawler Resurgence"

Back