Alyssa Milano On Sexual Harrassment/Assault in Hospitals/Medical Settings

What are the statistics of those in the medical profession who do not snap their fingers and magically become asexual vs those who do snap their fingers and magically become asexual?
Being heterosexual and being a professional are not mutually exclusive.

I am who I am. I’m not dead form the waste down. I have rolled with some smoke shows. It’s easy to focus on the technique. I’m not leaning into a triangle and sniffing.

That part from the waist down isnt the one talking to others about how much of a smoke show these women are.

Thats your creepy brain doing that.

Damn... Remember the posters of her we could buy at Kmart and shit back in the mid 80's early 90's?

Cant tell me she was grown then, she was like 14 getting put on the Hollywood Hoe Stroll.

Same with Drew Barrymore...

She's been in show business since she was a child, I'm sure she could dish a lot more dirt on Hollywood molesters as opposed to doctors. I guess she's trying to deflect.
Doctors are targets to get sued all the time. If a doctor sexually assaults and harasses a patient, he's gonna be paying for it. And you'll hear about it in the paper. There's probably a very small percent of doctors that sexually assualt their patients.

Somewhere, someplace Lauren Southern is sitting on her couch, rocking back and forward, repeating

"women lie about rape, women lie about rape, women lie about rape"
Are you suggesting they don't?

I think the distinction is pretty clear.

I don't think you can empower a victim without identifying them as such, which makes about as much sense as trickle down economics.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

That part from the waist down isnt the one talking to others about how much of a smoke show these women are.

Thats your creepy brain doing that.
Ok. Yet I’ve managed to rape or grope none of them so far. Me noticing they’re attractive Doesn’t do anything or rather make me do anything untoward. It’s not like I go to put them in the face and then settle for a boob grab. Don’t give me wrong if they’re ugly up on some straight in the face of course

I don't think you can empower a victim without identifying them as such, which makes about as much sense as trickle down economics.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Yeah it's easy for well-intentioned people to sympathize a bit too much and for a victim to take on an identity as a victim. We don't make them victims though- the perpetrator makes them a victim. If that happens, we need to empower the victim to do what they need to get justice, or treatment, etc. I just object to the idea that we make victims by acknowledging they've been harmed.

Doctors are targets to get sued all the time. If a doctor sexually assaults and harasses a patient, he's gonna be paying for it. And you'll hear about it in the paper. There's probably a very small percent of doctors that sexually assualt their patients.
A guy I work with trained with the sports med pervert that was diddling all the gymnasts.

It's now become somewhat of a running joke in the office to remind him that gloves are necessary for the rectal portion of his hip and knee exams. :eek:

Ok. Yet I’ve managed to rape or grope none of them so far. Me noticing they’re attractive Doesn’t do anything or rather make me do anything untoward. It’s not like I go to put them in the face and then settle for a boob grab. Don’t give me wrong if they’re ugly up on some straight in the face of course

Grappling is literally groping, the only difference is consent.

And consent is implied in the sense that its not supposed to be sexual in anyway, if you are bragging about rolling with a particular hot woman, then you are sexualizing her.

Although i think i misunderstood you...

You are not bragging about rolling with a hot woman but merely pointing out that she is hot?

If its the latter then i find no issue with it.

Grappling is literally groping, the only difference is consent.

And consent is implied in the sense that its not supposed to be sexual in anyway, if you are bragging about rolling with a particular hot woman, then you are sexualizing her.

Although i think i misunderstood you...

You are not bragging about rolling with a hot woman but merely pointing out that she is hot?

If its the latter then i find no issue with it.
Ok. We’re good.

Of course not
Perhaps you should have a talk with the emts i quoted in the OP and remind them that they're supposed to pretend that they're asexual.
at least he was honest. that's why females visit my woman if that's a routine check.

and i would prefer a beautiful female checking my gonads
True, he was honest about his instincts. One of a few.

Back