Alternative history: If Jacare and Rockhold fought in the UFC (2008-2013), not in Strikeforce

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anderson could lost his belt if he fought against them (2008-2013)?

Sonnen in 2010 won every round before Anderson submited him. It was wrestlef**k: 89 significant strikes - Sonnen and 29 - Anderson

Last edited:
Jacare and Rockhold were the top dogs in the division up until Romero and Whittaker came around. They both would have beaten Anderson.

Jacare and Rockhold were the top dogs in the division up until Romero and Whittaker came around. They both would have beaten Anderson.

Anderson would have knocked Rockhold out with his elementary striking defense, and he would have beat Jacare up in the clinch playboi.

Styles make fights, I think the only kryptonite he had at that point was the Chris.

Anderson would have knocked Rockhold out with his elementary striking defense, and he would have beat Jacare up in the clinch playboi.
Yeah Anderson was immortal at the time. I feel he would have even beat Jon Jones back then.

Yeah Anderson was immortal at the time. I feel he would have even beat Jon Jones back then.

He would by flying knee.

Anderson from 06-12 loses to nobody ever.

Both are super dangerous but have too many holes in their game. I would pick Anderson over both of them.

He would by flying knee.

Anderson from 06-12 loses to nobody ever.
But Sonnen in 2010 won every round before Anderson submited him. It was wrestlef**k: 89 significant strikes - Sonnen and 29 - Anderson

sure, that exactly what would have happened.
giphy.gif

But Sonnen in 2010 won every round before Anderson submited him. It was wrestlef**k: 89 significant strikes - Sonnen and 29 - Anderson

“It doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.” - Anderson Toretto

Serious Silva whoops anybody except Romero, Whittaker, Gastelum and possibly Prime Machida.

prime Anderson would make easy work of them at those years. In fact, I'd favor him over Luke even now. Current Jacare could give current Anderson a lot of trouble.

“It doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.” - Anderson Toretto

My all time fav fighter and my all time fav movie series in one sentence. You sir deserve a medal.

Yeah but this fight showed us that Anderson have problems when he fight against good wrestler. Rockhold has good wrestling and Jacare has good ground game.

Yeah but this fight showed us that Anderson have problems when he fight against good wrestler. Rockhold has good wrestling and Jacare has good ground game.

Chael was legit, his style was different from Jacare and Rockhold’s.

Rockhold doesn’t just blitz you he likes to play around a bit and his defense is non existent Anderson would find that chin.

Jacare would be the bigger threat but at some point they would tie up in the clinch and Anderson would work him.

Prime Dickpill Anderson beats any current MW imo.

Didnt jacare train with anderson at blackhouse? IF jacare knew he could easily beat him wouldnt he have gone to the ufc sooner?

Back