Television ALTERED CARBON (Renewed for Season 2 with New Star Anthony Mackie)

the Spanish chick had a good body but good Lord people, she is not hot. she is the very definition of a butter face. one that has had a lot of work done. she looks like the Hispanic Priscilla Presley after surgery and in no way is that good.

30 minutes into episode 2 and I think that my episode 1 review might actually be a series review

So I finished the entire series today and I stand by my episode 1 review

This is a 7/10 and nothing more. Kinnaman brings it down as does most of the casting(Female latino cop)

Visuals are good so that's why it gets a 7

You nailed it this time.
I'm not finished, but the acting and dialogue is whoaboy

i dont see how the story is important when you seem to care more about seeing a lady naked

I dont care more. Motion picture is highest form of artistic expression. YOu have music, dialogue, scenery all mixed together to form one that is greater than sum of its parts.

I dont care more. Motion picture is highest form of artistic expression. YOu have music, dialogue, scenery all mixed together to form one that is greater than sum of its parts.
i didnt get that impression from your previous "she gets naked bro" comment but allrighty

Just started this series yesterday and I'm already like 7 episodes in. This show is amazing. Intriguing world, interesting story and characters, and fun action. Finished the flashback episode and it was a bit cheesy, but other than that the rest of the show has been 9/10 for me.

I just saw the first episode. Its basically reverse quantum leap, with Elementary / Forever mixed with Blade Runner 2049. But there is a huge problem.

With the other time travel shows you know the previous life and culture because we all took history in school. Or at least you know one of the timelines But we dont know how far into the future the different versions of Kovacs have lived, nor anything about those worlds at that time. We know this is the third incarnation.

There is too much missing back story. In other time travel shows or even episodes, we know about at least one time frames. In this show we are clueless. It is very confusing. What is an Envoy? Has society and tech simply not advanced in 250 yrs? How come none of the characters are acting awkward with each other?

I dont think this show will last.

That's the ENTIRE point of sci-fi. To get thrown into a new world and slowly learn more and more about it.

Just finished it, solid 7/10.

Don't know why everyone is talking about Ortega, Rei is the 10

I was surprised she got naked.

With a katana, West World style not for a love scene. The lady has standards.

Had to look her up, Australian white dad Tibetan mom. Legit blonde Eurasian.

Last edited:
i didnt get that impression from your previous "she gets naked bro" comment but allrighty

If you dont want to watch is up to you, but really you are missing out. The spared no expense making this.

I think what ruined it for me is the fact that anyone can die and come back to life. Ruins the drama

the Spanish chick had a good body but good Lord people, she is not hot. she is the very definition of a butter face. one that has had a lot of work done. she looks like the Hispanic Priscilla Presley after surgery and in no way is that good.
She's hot.

If you dont want to watch is up to you, but really you are missing out. The spared no expense making this.
the production value is top notch for sure but the characters in general doesnt do it for me im afraid

2 episodes in and not sure what the hell is happening.

Back