alt-Right women are upset that alt-Right Men are treating them terribly

Assumed this was going to be based on some real domestic disputes.... but "internet trolls"? Anyone can pose as whatever group/person they want on the internet.

why would they be any better?

I don't know. I have no reason to believe that they would be any better but the level of creepiness I see from the so-called allies makes me hope that these other guys aren't as bad.

Meanwhile in Sweden, several top left-wing journalists are accused of rapes by left-leaning women.

Perhaps we should be a little more hesitant before we politicize misogynism and maybe see it as part of a bigger issue than simple partisanship.

I don't know. I have no reason to believe that they would be any better but the level of creepiness I see from the so-called allies makes me hope that these other guys aren't as bad.
I dislike alt righters but yeah, I hope they're not perverts.

Meanwhile in Sweden, several top left-wing journalists are accused of rapes by left-leaning women.

Perhaps we should be a little more hesitant before we politicize misogynism and maybe see it as part of a bigger issue than simple partisanship.
Yes, this is important.

so a movement born of trolling on the internet produces trolls....what a shocker...

Not surprising that a movement with supremacist members (not all) would try and exclude some who differ from them.

Salon is one of the leftist publications trying to normalize pedophilia.

16.png

Is that an op-ed by Roy Moore? Good to see them branching out.

Yes, he's a pedophile and pedos like you and the ones in your party are defending him.
Where have you seen liberals voting for him, since the controversy surrounding him?

Last edited:
Also just watched the Lauren Southern video on "Why I'm not married" and she says one of the stupidest things I've heard in defense of her position. This is the 1st time I've ever listened to/read anything from her so I hope this isn't common.

She states that she's longing for an age they never lived in and want to recreate something they never grew up being taught or understood.

I hope the flaws here are obvious. How can you long for an era that you never lived in? What exactly is the basis for that longing, why would you believe that it's better than the current era? If someone said they longed for the era of Medieval Europe, people would hopefully stop and explain just why Europe stopped being Medieval Europe. Just because you like knights and shit doesn't change everything else that was required for that era to exist - like hereditary power structures, absence of rights and divine government leadership.

The second component is wanting to recreate something they never grew up being taught or understood. You cannot recreate something that you have no experience with or didn't get to properly understand, at least not accurately. It's destined for failure. The era of "traditional" values that she's claiming she wants to recreate absolutely would have expected her to be married by 22, uneducated, and with at least 1 child by now. How she can defend needing time to find herself and finish her education while wanting to recreate a world that specifically said women shouldn't waste time doing that is characteristic of poorly thought out ideological positions.

It's the economic equivalent of the people who want to recreate the economic environment of post-WW2 America but don't want to recreate the higher tax brackets that came with it.
It's quite fun seeing the alt-right eat itself.

Also just watched the Lauren Southern video on "Why I'm not married" and she says one of the stupidest things I've heard in defense of her position. This is the 1st time I've ever listened to/read anything from her so I hope this isn't common.

She states that she's longing for an age they never lived in and want to recreate something they never grew up being taught or understood.

I hope the flaws here are obvious. How can you long for an era that you never lived in? What exactly is the basis for that longing, why would you believe that it's better than the current era? If someone said they longed for the era of Medieval Europe, people would hopefully stop and explain just why Europe stopped being Medieval Europe. Just because you like knights and shit doesn't change everything else that was required for that era to exist - like hereditary power structures, absence of rights and divine government leadership.

The second component is wanting to recreate something they never grew up being taught or understood. You cannot recreate something that you have no experience with or didn't get to properly understand, at least not accurately. It's destined for failure. The era of "traditional" values that she's claiming she wants to recreate absolutely would have expected her to be married by 22, uneducated, and with at least 1 child by now. How she can defend needing time to find herself and finish her education while wanting to recreate a world that specifically said women shouldn't waste time doing that is characteristic of poorly thought out ideological positions.

It's the economic equivalent of the people who want to recreate the economic environment of post-WW2 America but don't want to recreate the higher tax brackets that came with it.
there is no actual ideological core that informs her politics- which, at 22 shouldn't be a surprise. But she seems to have a really strong following on this forum because she loves to agitate leftists. Her whole career springboarded from her viral clips of her trolling SlutWalks. I guess she liked the attention and decided to make easy money off AltRight marks while further poisoning her brain with their nonsense.

She's an attractive 22 year old woman, who is trying to MAGA Canada. You tell me what you think the standard veracity level of her opinions is?

Back