Alt-Right online personality doxxed, married to Jewish diversity officer

I think there are a lot of people who agree with most of the alt right, when it comes to white guilt, welfare, muslim immigration, anti globalist, but who don't worry about Jews. I'm one of them. I like how they save, invest, don't need welfare, sure they are richer than I am, but I don't care.

That's like saying those who opposed South Africa in the 1980's did so out of racial hatred for Afrikaners.

In other words, moronic.

not sure what you are saying but the left has been very anti jewish lately and anti israel
make a post that makes sense of go away

I doubt he is a plant. If he's a plant, he's a massive failure. He's done nothing but spread the idea of identity. It's like a top 2,000 website in the U.S. now. I didn't believe half the shit I did until he convinced me by pointing out the obvious and saying politically incorrect shit. And he's got a great sense of humor.

I'm not going to throw him under the bus just because the guy is Jewish.

Nothing wrong with being Jewish and pointing out facts imo.
Yes, the ((())) for example was great but be cautious if he turns full hollywood nazi.
Anglin is a plant though, he may even believe what he says and not realize he is being used.

There are a lot of fake people who do stuff for....what for it....money and/or attention.

im pretty sure most alt right tough talkers on the net just do it because they dont have the balls to do it in real life. just blowing steam or trolling.

I do not understand how being right wing means being anti-jew. Can't I just be indifferent?

Michael Savage & Mark Levin are probably more conservative than Limbaugh or Hannity.
Michael Savage was the first guy I thought about when I saw this. Considering he spent a lot of time with San Francisco beatnicks and has a PhD in some kind of alternative medicine field it makes me wonder how much he actually believes what he says.

Both peddle whatever they do and go home with cash and fuck silly loughing at you all.

It´s really hard for a jew to be a good Nazi. Props to him for trying though I guess.

You guys have this backwards. Being married to a 'diversity officer' (what a despicable profession) was what drove him to Alt-Right.

I'm quite certain there are people of every ethnicity in the alt right. While Jewish influence is often enough a problem in the West, there are lots of Jews who themselves agree.

I have never heard of this Mike Enoch guy.

I'm quite certain there are people of every ethnicity in the alt right. While Jewish influence is often enough a problem in the West, there are lots of Jews who themselves agree.

I have never heard of this Mike Enoch guy.
^Doesn't know what the alt-right is.

Google the origins. It's a European American identity movement. Milo isn't alt-right, Richard Spencer is.

^Doesn't know what the alt-right is.

Google the origins. It's a European American identity movement.
So is Stormfront, but that doesn't make it alt right. Here's a crash course for quick education.
Milo isn't alt-right, Richard Spencer is.
Who do you think said Milo is alt-right?

So is Stormfront, but that doesn't make it alt right. Here's a crash course for quick education.

Who do you think said Milo is alt-right?
I'm all about some voxday, but he isn't exactly the authority on this as he didn't start the movement or coin the term.

It was started due to the double standard from liberals regarding "white privledge", feminism, diversity officers (coincidently enough) etc.

There were all these feminist activist groups, black activist groups, Asian groups, Jewish groups etc, Spencer's creation of the "alt right" was just a response to that as if a group for white americans (particularly males) were formed it'd recieve a lot of backlash for "racism".

Essentially, white people are the only people to not have an equivalent organization and with the lowest birth rate and rise of immigration Spencer saw the opportunity to form the "alt right".

Not exactly the best interview, but you can Google further to get more info.

Last edited:
I'm all about some voxday, but he isn't exactly the authority on this as he didn't start the movement or coin the term.
I don't care. The movement has been around at least since John Birch was kicked out of National Review. If Spencer thinks it's somehow "his", he is not well informed.

I don't care. The movement has been around at least since John Birch was kicked out of National Review. If Spencer thinks it's somehow "his", he is not well informed.
Maybe you can say it was hijacked, I know Spencer has been doing the NPI stuff since 2007.

But yeah, that's what the alt-right is.

And I say this as someone who prefers Vox to Spencer

Edit: Even in Vox's description he describes it as based on European, Christianity and Greco-Roman identity.

Last edited:
Back