alt-right idiots try to bring down Chuck Schumer with fake news story, backpedal as police called in

I never understand why people delete tweets. Once the horse has left the barn it is too late to close the door.

Lastly he fucked up by deleting the tweet, because it makes him look guilty. His best defense would have been he was given information and was researching it, but teased it with the tweet.

BTW Reagan is the cause of all this fake news BS. It used to be the news had to devout equal time to both sides, since it was required by law.
Now everyone has an agenda, and willing to lie or twist facts to support it.

That might have contributed, but the concept of 'fake news' itself has a more sinister history. The Nazis used the term 'Luegen Presse' (means Lies Press or Lying Press) to do exactly the same thing the right has been using fake news for, namely discrediting reputable media outlets that were running unfavourable coverage of the NSDAP.

Alt right spreading bullshit as usual. Not surprised.

who is Cernovich? why do you bring him up?

and you just admitted to your error.

we are done here.

You aren't going to trick me into thinking you know something I don't. Either discuss or take a hike. Your lazy posting ain't cutting it.

"Who is Cernovich"? Jesus Christ, you didn't even read the OP before you came in deflecting.

who is Cernovich? why do you bring him up?

and you just admitted to your error.

we are done here.

I love the new right winger strategy of saying stupid shit and then declaring themselves the winners and fleeing. It's like drive-by idiocy.

Is it better than their former strategy of challenging people to sig bets to try to shut them up? I don't know, but, by gawd, those must be some amazing strategy sessions they get going on their PMS. (lol I meant PMs, but that works, too.)

Maybe I'm missing something, but if he didn't run the story and never told who it was about, then how did Schumer know he was the target?

Because dozens of media people received the hoax story, but only two people were dumb enough to jump onto social media and promise to take down a high-ranking Dem senator. Schumer was alerted by the other media people who got the file and his people called the police, which is when these two idiots quickly started backpedaling.

Please elaborate on bold, I have never heard of such a thing and have no idea how it would be enforced.
fairness doctrine or equal time rule, presumably.

"If the police call, don’t answer. Did you know that the police can lie to you? Did you know that the police will lie about what you tell them? Police will claim that you confessed to rape, even when you denied it to them. NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE." - Cernovich

Cernovich is anti-cop! Fucking BLM domestic terrorist cuck! Disgusting. The GOATUS, on the other hand, loves the police. They're big supporters of his. Imagine what the cops would have done to C*rn*v*ch under the benevolent reign of God Emperor Trump...

'Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over? Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody — don’t hit their head. I said, "You can take the hand away, okay?"'

Alt-tards cry fake news non stop as they attempt to create fake news.

Please elaborate on bold, I have never heard of such a thing and have no idea how it would be enforced.
Trump actually refered to it in a tweet a couple of months back. He wanted it applied to late night comedy shows.

<TrumpWrong1>

No, It actually doesn't work, and you know exactly why. Stop playing dumb here. Try a little bit harder next time.
hqDRcZk.jpg

When the alt right makes fake news it is called a hoax. When the left makes fake news it is called CNN headline news.

The Marxist Utopia???
Another one of the brain dead .... seems a never ending supply on here .

I love the new right winger strategy of saying stupid shit and then declaring themselves the winners and fleeing. It's like drive-by idiocy.

Is it better than their former strategy of challenging people to sig bets to try to shut them up? I don't know, but, by gawd, those must be some amazing strategy sessions they get going on their PMS. (lol I meant PMs, but that works, too.)
this genius self owned himself yesterday posting a pic of a guy in drag with his dick in a car tailpipe, his posts are nothing but grade school insults, no substance or argument.
at first i thought it was a recent ban returning, but hes even dumber than them.

Trump actually refered to it in a tweet a couple of months back. He wanted it applied to late night comedy shows.

As much as I'm against the Fairness Doctrine it xpuls be hilarious watching them deadpan horrible jokes in favor Trump to comply

Except that your link and what he was describing don’t really match. There is specifically no requirement in that link to give “equal time” and there is not mention of “both sides”.

Sounds more like he was talking about the equal time rule but even there that applies to rates and time for direct access for political candidates (ie advertising). Again nothing about news having “devote equal time to both sides”.

And to make it clear that I am not just being pedantic a-hole, I get that there used to be an FCC policy (not a law), that required some discussion of contrasting views on controversial issues. So I learned something, but the the terms equal time and especially the term “both sides” set my spidey senses off.

Back