Allways counting out Tom...

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
...but that guy is a fuckin warrior!

I allways start to feel bad for him...when they showed his home video...his bike doesn't give a fuck...his candy machines...brought in to lose on local shows...a lot of injurys etc.
...how he gets tagged in the stand up...by big ass guys...and i allways think: man that doesn't look good at all!

But then!...he taps those guys out...and shows that he is all heart and a don't fuck with me on the ground black belt or you getting RNC'd.

Even if he doesn't make any further...he has a new fan.

And he might be become the Godfather of candy machines in southern carlifornia...if he keeps investing his earned finish bonuses into more machines.

War Tom

Seems a genuine dude and his heart is unbelievable

I didn't think he would get by Gordon

Seems a genuine dude and his heart is unbelievable

I didn't think he would get by Gordon
Me too man...me too.
I was also surprised that he got a spot on the show...but..he showed that he deserved it

I agree. Love his personality. Here's probably the guy I'd be most likely to hang out with this season. And his BJJ is fantastic. If he can just stop eating shots on the get, I think he could go all the way.

Definitely the nicest guy on the show. He deserves the break. Hope he keeps on going.

Mother of god his striking.... offense AND defense, it's just unbelievable how bad it is.

But he can take a punch, and give him 1 opening on the ground and he takes it. Happy for him!

Seems like a genuinely good guy. Was happy to see him get to the semi finals. Hope he does well.

Potential to be the Forrest Griffin of this era. Goofy, lovable guy with a shit load of heart. I hope they keep him around.

Potential to be the Forrest Griffin of this era. Goofy, lovable guy with a shit load of heart. I hope they keep him around.
Tom does not seem like he would cry and run out of the cage after a loss tho

Back