"All white girls are good for is sex",migrant Asian gang rape leader tells 13 yr old as he rapes her

The votes of white women brought those animals into the country in the first place.

White women have allowed foreign hordes to invade Europe and destroy it from within.

Within 100 years western civilization will be in ruins and whites will be ethnic minorities in their own homelands. They will have been conquered and subjugated.

White women doomed Europe and killed off their own race.

Just to clear this up a bit, in British English, "Asian" is the term used to describe Pakistanis, Indians, Middle Easterners, etc.. Basically anyone who is brown and not black or white or East Asian (Brazilian immigrant Jean Charles de Menezes was confused for an "Asian" terrorist when he was infamously shot by police in the aftermath of the 7/7 attacks) gets called "Asian" in the UK. East Asians are referred to as "Orientals" there. The media isn't calling them "Asian" in order to "protect" them or anything like that, it's just another example of the differences between British and American English.

Just to clear this up a bit, in British English, "Asian" is the term used to describe Pakistanis, Indians, Middle Easterners, etc.. Basically anyone who is brown and not black or white or East Asian (Brazilian immigrant Jean Charles de Menezes was confused for an "Asian" terrorist when he was infamously shot by police in the aftermath of the 7/7 attacks) gets called "Asian" in the UK. East Asians are referred to as "Orientals" there. The media isn't calling them "Asian" in order to "protect" them or anything like that, it's just another example of the differences between British and American English.
I was about to say, the don't look asian

lol the stupidity in this thread is unreal.

Iranians aren't Arabs, they're Indo-Aryan [linguistically closer to Pakistanis and Northern Indians].

Arabs are Semitic [linguistically closer to Jews].

In the UK, Asians= Almost every ethnic group native to the continent of Asia and, often enough, North Africa.

It gets confusing to North Americans where 'Asian' specifically refers to East Asians and Pacific Islanders.

Thanks for weighing in, Professor!

Mousasi is actually Armenian, though he was born in Iran.

And Iran is part of the Middle-East.

So, by virtue of his birthplace, you could call Gegard an "Asian" fighter if you're going by the confusing UK usage of the term.

And I wasn't calling Iranians "Arabs". I was calling the gang members in the story "Arabs" because I thought they were Middle-Eastern Arabs - or, in UK-speak, "Asians".

Sad
de-menezes_1009449c.jpg

Never forget, Jean on the left vs terrorist on the right. The british shot the whitest "asian" not to look racist and killed an innocent brazilian

Europeans need to use the word "asian" the way the rest of us do. Would make threads like this less confusing.
"Asian" means exactly the same to Europeans as it does to Americans. Literally nobody except mass-media who want to cover up shit like this uses "asian" to describe Arabs.
When looking at Jackie Blue's post above I guess perhaps the UK is the exception...

this story is like 5 years old. It's hilarious that it took them that long to convict these guys.

Last edited:
When I lived in London, I never got the impression "Asian" included MiddleEasterners , just South Asians.

"Asian" means exactly the same to Europeans as it does to Americans. Literally nobody except mass-media who want to cover up shit like this uses "asian" to describe Arabs.
When looking at Jackie Blue's post above I guess perhaps the UK is the exception...
In that case brits need to get wit th program.

UK doesnt uses asian to refer to arabs, since arabs range from north africa to the middle east.

Asian means from Indian subcontinent.

Back