"All white girls are good for is sex",migrant Asian gang rape leader tells 13 yr old as he rapes her

In a bid to end this stupid debate that's distracting from the actual issue, I propose that our British friends up their euphemistic game and use "Asians of Peace" from now on if the "M" word continues to be off-limit in the U.K. :cool:

Last edited:
Only in the WR can a thread of righteous indignation turn into anger over geographical semantics. What a place.

They still don't look Asian as we imagine them in North America. I'm with @Arkain2K ...Asians of Peace is what I'll use in future conversations about these folks.

But where is that toilet located?

where all the turds are floating
they all float down here
giphy.gif

Are how about vet people more throroughly before allowing them in.
how will that prevent the european born muslims who do shit like his(like the charlie hebdo shooters)

it's not the vetting process that is the problem. it's the fact that people expect muslims to act like civilized human beings that is the problem

They aren't actually Muslim because the Quran rejects racism. Let us not allow this article to change our opinion of Muslims.

The Quran is racist and prescribes it but because of some verses/actions like : Muhammed giving an elevated position to Bilal the African and saiying Arabs are not better than other people, people keep repeating Islam is against racism.

For starters Muhammed preached violent conquest of other cultures ; how is that not racist? Arabs Muslims are infamous for enslaving Africans. Islam was a supporter of slavery and never tried to end it like the West did. In Christianity you had those who used the Bible to support slavery but you also had those who used it to attack slavery ; there was never a meaningful abolitionist movement in Islam.

In Islam : only those who are descended from the tribe of Quresh can be Caliph ; how is this not racist? Islam stipulates a certain racial phenotype for the Mahdi, such as resembling the Children of Israel ; so you can rule out Amazonian Indians, Bantus , Polynesians , Nordics ,Chinese ...etc..

LOL I thought this is east asian, and was coming out with small penis jokes.

How dare he say that? Many white girls aren't any good at all for sex.

Isn't he Iranian? And isn't the UK using the term "Asian" to describe Arabs?

lol the stupidity in this thread is unreal.

Iranians aren't Arabs, they're Indo-Aryan [linguistically closer to Pakistanis and Northern Indians].

Arabs are Semitic [linguistically closer to Jews].

In the UK, Asians= Almost every ethnic group native to the continent of Asia and, often enough, North Africa.

It gets confusing to North Americans where 'Asian' specifically refers to East Asians and Pacific Islanders.

Government officials that sign off on bringing refugees into western countries need to be responsible for the damage done by them.
If you could sue the government for their role in placing these filthy animals and endangering our children.... maybe they'd think twice

At the end of the day, it is a minority of the Muslim population.

It says A LOT MORE about the pathetic English white people than it does about Muslims.

Most of the people hating on Muslims are just racists trying to blame the pathetic state of white people in Europe on Muslims instead of being honest about how beta they are. It's not the Muslims; white people in Europe are just cowards and need a scapegoat.

Ok fine, 1% of Muslims are vile filth.... 1% of 1 billion = way to many

when we talk about asians in america, we mean the far east including chinese
but asian meaning the continent of asia is just too fucking vague

But you said that when your country is over 1 billion you get called by that. China is still larger than India.

As for Asian, referring to people that live in Asia is at least of solid logic. I agree that it's vague, but east Asia is the most populated part so referring to that isn't that more specific, and it's less logical since "Asian" isn't in any way specific to that part of Asia.

Of course that term won't go away where you use it, but I just don't see the point of getting upset about that other people don't use it the same way as it's just not that logical. If someone should change something it should be toward the more logical options imo.

Back