All UFC Submissions 2018 so far...

Nice - Thanks TS, always love info tidbits like this.

Basic moves are always the most effective.

You're much better off being a wrestler with some understanding of BJJ and great position control than being a BJJ practitioner who knows dozens of submissions you'll never get the chance to execute.
Even if your statement is true id rather watch bjj masters with good stand up aka ortega.

There just a very rare breed in this moment of time.

Yeah this is low. Looks like fighters have a really hard time pulling of submissions, especially anything else than RNC

Triangles from guard and back takes + chokes are the reason I got into bjj. I know just about everyone loves a nasty KO, but I'd be happy to see more grappling following strikes and more sub finishes.

Leg triangle

<LikeReally5>
hahaha its not fair man.... started watching UFC back in 2009 and when i saw the submission for the first time, Joe Rogan called it a leg triangle.
That name just stuck hahah

Triangles from guard and back takes + chokes are the reason I got into bjj. I know just about everyone loves a nasty KO, but I'd be happy to see more grappling following strikes and more sub finishes.
Stuff like that is why i got into BJJ as well.
It's an unpopular opinion but i love watching smooth ground transitions just as much as fast paaced striking

Back