All Tony Fergusons big wins have a *

Barboza only has 5 losses.
Varner (retired), Cerrone, Johnson, Khabib and Tony.

What the fuck are you talking about. Tony's biggest win is RDA, by the way.

oh, only 5 losses in the ufc, 2 against mediocre opponents and 1 still to prove himself
seems legit :s

Barboza is an exciting fighter because of his amazing kicks, but his marquee wins are against Melendez and Pettis. His knockout over Dariush was pretty awesome, and again - he is an exciting fighter and a world class competitor - but I have never seen him as a title contender.
gatekeeper at best.

I feel like u can do that with like 95% of fights tho. That's why u almost have to go with the official decisions. The sport can be so subjective, it hurts the brain.

So considering to that, he has a pretty damn good record. And I'm not even a huge fan of his. Maybe the opposite, a bit of a hater.. his wins are the one if the only things I like about him.

Your shit thread and worthless opinion dont change the fact tony has best current record at lw and was the man before he got injured.

Shit poster and the losers that liked his op

I love it when people discredit a win because "their opponent gassed", as if they fighter they are trying to discredit had nothing to do with that.

Your shit thread and worthless opinion dont change the fact tony has best current record at lw and was the man before he got injured.

Did u tag the right person?

I said Ferg has a good record. I didn't say anything negative. I'm so confused... I even disagreed with the op..

You tagged the wrong person there, but yes, OP sounds like every other dullard on this forum wasting their lives bitterly attempting to discredit other people for their achievements.

And look at how those fights were going before the Illegal upkick vs Barboza, eye pokes vs RDA, and Kevin Lee with staph gassed out. Think his record looks any different if said fouls never happened? (And Lee came in healthy)
And the odd win over Danny Castillo, even though Danny took him down at will and seemed to be controlling that fight for the most part, same with the Josh Thompson and Yves Edwards fights.. and him getting touched up by Lando until short notice, first fight in the UFC Lando seemed to gas badly.

Its not an opinion its facts. The whole point of the sport is to see who is the best fighter under the rule set and I didnt make the rules. So take your worthless and shit reply to wasteland where you belong goof

Win over Josh Thomson had no qualifiers attached to it and JT should've been on a 5 fight winning streak going into it. Man's been robbed a ferocious amount of times.

Mostly by Melendez

The RDA fight was bullshit.

It was very close and the eye poke changed the whole dynamic.

It didn't look like RDA was going to KO him, but he would have won on points quite comfortably.
rda got his butt whopped fair and square

rda got his butt whopped fair and square
How very troll of you.

That's like third of his finger inside RDA eye

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And it happened a couple of times.

Let not forget when werdum almost boomeranged him

Only one that I thought was really bad was the up kick. The fight was short notice and that kick did a number on Barboza.

The eye poke was rough but not too bad imo.

Lee's game plan was setting him up to lose anyway.

That's just my opinion

And look at how those fights were going before the Illegal upkick vs Barboza, eye pokes vs RDA, and Kevin Lee with staph gassed out. Think his record looks any different if said fouls never happened? (And Lee came in healthy)

You can add little caveats like that to everyone's resume.

Half of Jones's fights had game changing eye pokes.

Back