All Tony Fergusons big wins have a *

toronto1994

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
And look at how those fights were going before the Illegal upkick vs Barboza, eye pokes vs RDA, and Kevin Lee with staph gassed out. Think his record looks any different if said fouls never happened? (And Lee came in healthy)

Not to mention Lando beating his ass badly before gassing.

I feel like u can do that with like 95% of fights tho. That's why u almost have to go with the official decisions. The sport can be so subjective, it hurts the brain.

So considering to that, he has a pretty damn good record. And I'm not even a huge fan of his. Maybe the opposite, a bit of a hater.. his wins are the one if the only things I like about him.

Definitely possible. One thing is for sure though, Tony is tough as fuck. He has absolutely zero quit in him.

Better have wins with *'s than losses with *'s.

The RDA fight was bullshit.

It was very close and the eye poke changed the whole dynamic.

It didn't look like RDA was going to KO him, but he would have won on points quite comfortably.

Win over Josh Thomson had no qualifiers attached to it and JT should've been on a 5 fight winning streak going into it. Man's been robbed a ferocious amount of times.

I dont think the upkick affected the fight that much, imo it Wouldnt have stopped Barboza getting smashed with an elbow and darced.
He was having fun against RDA, again does not change Fergs dominant performance.
Kevin Lee staff or not, he was not going to have the stamina to outlast tony. He threw everthing he had in round 1 and tony walked off laughing.

Coulda woulda shoulda...
what if this, what if that....
all means jack shit.

Tony is a beast and he won those fights.

So ugly when fans try to discredit a fighter's accomplishments.

Bad thread.

I thought Yves Edwards beat him.

Shit thread.

Upkicks in guard should be allowed anyway and that upkick certainly didn't change anything.

And Tony usually doesn't eye-poke, it was an accident. If the eye-poke changed the fight then RDA should've taken the full 5 minutes to recover or let the Doctor declare it a NC. Not Tony's fault.

This same type of thread has been done for every GOAT candidate as well, it's easy to pick apart a career after the fact.

If you get lucky once then you got lucky, if you get lucky over and over again maybe it's not luck anymore.

I can’t stand Ferguson but you’re really reaching to discredit him.

Back