All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wes, what's the sizing for the Title Gel Traditional Headgear? My Ring-To-Cage Mexican is way too big, and I'd like to get a new one soon.

Hey Wes, what's the sizing for the Title Gel Traditional Headgear? My Ring-To-Cage Mexican is way too big, and I'd like to get a new one soon.

Can you get me the circumference around your forehead?

I have a few questions about this http://store.titleboxing.com/catmit.html

How is the fit?
Do they stay on well?
Can they be used with wraps?
Does it offer enough protection for hard punchers?
How is the thumb position?
Can poorly catch punches hurt the thumb?
Is the wrist support all leather or is a portion elastic?

I have a few questions about this http://store.titleboxing.com/catmit.html

How is the fit?
Do they stay on well?
Can they be used with wraps?
Does it offer enough protection for hard punchers?
How is the thumb position?
Can poorly catch punches hurt the thumb?
Is the wrist support all leather or is a portion elastic?

The fit is decent. Should fit with wraps, and that would probably help keep them on. All leather wrist support. I would not recommend using these for hard punches. More like light warm ups before a match. Poorly placed punches on the thumb would not feel great.

do you know if the gyro speed bag will take shape after a while? I have bought numbers of items from you already and loved all of them till the speedbag. it's lopsided and the strap on top where it hangs to the swival make the bag hang at an angle. so the bag becomes more lopsided. and to be honest, it's a very slow responding bag. just thought you might want to know that and maybe check before you ship them out for others next time, as im not gonna bother with the whole return thing. its too much trouble.

do you know if the gyro speed bag will take shape after a while? I have bought numbers of items from you already and loved all of them till the speedbag. it's lopsided and the strap on top where it hangs to the swival make the bag hang at an angle. so the bag becomes more lopsided. and to be honest, it's a very slow responding bag. just thought you might want to know that and maybe check before you ship them out for others next time, as im not gonna bother with the whole return thing. its too much trouble.

You must have gotten a defective one because the one at my gym bounces nicely. Also it doesn't sit in an angle

You must have gotten a defective one because the one at my gym bounces nicely. Also it doesn't sit in an angle

probably cuz you can tell it's not in a teardrop shape. its so obvious. and when its hanging, it's worse. imagine holding your bag by the top strap against a wall. that's how it sits. oh well, just have to deal with it. this is actually one time that i wish the bladder popped so i can have a reason to get another bag lol

probably cuz you can tell it's not in a teardrop shape. its so obvious. and when its hanging, it's worse. imagine holding your bag by the top strap against a wall. that's how it sits. oh well, just have to deal with it. this is actually one time that i wish the bladder popped so i can have a reason to get another bag lol

I can help you out with the bag. PM me your info. Sounds like a defect to me.

Also, the reason its sitting at an angle is likely because you have one of the U-Shaped swivels. The arc of the swivel is narrower than the width of leather loop, and sometimes the leather loop on the bag is kind of stiff, and it takes a while for it to loosen up.

I can help you out with the bag. PM me your info. Sounds like a defect to me.

Also, the reason its sitting at an angle is likely because you have one of the U-Shaped swivels. The arc of the swivel is narrower than the width of leather loop, and sometimes the leather loop on the bag is kind of stiff, and it takes a while for it to loosen up.

Wes, thanks for the offer. I will pm you my info.

just to clarify, i do not have a u-bolt swivel. i have a chain link swivel so the strap sits flat. and i think the reason the bag has not much bounce might the the odd shape that deads the bounce making this bag unusable. anyways, let me know if you want pics. thanks

I just really want to thank Wes and the guys at title mma. Their customer service is incredible. I had ordered a bag that started ripping literally a month later and they replaced it with a new bag without hassle. Their response time was within 24 hours and thats hard to come by with companies nowadays. Thanks again!

I just really want to thank Wes and the guys at title mma. Their customer service is incredible. I had ordered a bag that started ripping literally a month later and they replaced it with a new bag without hassle. Their response time was within 24 hours and thats hard to come by with companies nowadays. Thanks again!

No problem buddy. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

just want to give a big thumbs up for wes. thanks for the quick response on my bag problem and i love the new bag. definitely worth doing business with title and their customer service. thanks Wes

Hey. How much woul;d shipping to the uk be for : TITLE Freestyle Throwing & Grappling Dummy - 140 lbs?

Thanks!

Hey. How much woul;d shipping to the uk be for : TITLE Freestyle Throwing & Grappling Dummy - 140 lbs?

Thanks!

Ouch, yeah it's going to be a lot. Defintely over $200 for shipping alone. Let me know if you want an exact quote.

Fudge. I spent too much time playing online poker and missed the 20%off sale. I was too in the zone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back