All Things Golf

So this is insane what Tiger is doing at the Tour Championship. -6 through 7 (3rd round).

Last edited:
What a front nine. Hope he holds on tomorrow. Rory and him matched up for the first time on a sunday. Should be good. Rory can get hot too and shoot a 63 or so, puts on the pressure.

I know im being greedy, but if tiger can hold on and Rosey has an awful day, i will be a happy man. I’ll take just the win though and cap off a great comeback season.

Stingers all day baby! What a great weekend for me to be sick lol not that i needed an excuse to watch this!!

As a guy that is directly tied to the golf industry a tiger win will give us such a boost!

Beautiful smash down the pipe off the first tee. Final round, let's do this - hold onto your hats!!!

Fed Ex cup is so fucking stupid. Does anyone give a shit who wins it? And even worse they are changing the format next year so you enter the Tour Championship with a starting score under par based on your current Fed Ex cup position (1st starts at 10 under) so that it guarantees the winner of the Tour Championship will also win the Fed Ex cup. Ugh. This is why I pretty stop watching golf after the PGA championship.

These guys wanted tiger. Fleetwood rose rickie and rory outplayed when paired

Back