All these welterweights calling out Colby Covington

Tygoat wants money or cakewalk fights.
It really Irks me that tryon thinks he deserves SO much. he wonders why nate wont fight him, Or george wont fight him or why anyone that has drawing power won't fight him.... his fights are fucking boring a majority of the time and it's on HIM. not his opponents.

his only great win is lawler, a good chunk of his wins (gastelum, Wonderboy II, Maia, Condit) aren't really all that impressive.

I dunno he's a good fighter but when i see him back into the cage and do this little feinty waiting game bullshit.... i just lose interest. he did it against wonderboy, Against rory, against maia.... just whatever. Why would a big draw want to fight him?

Anyways, as far as his next fight (which should be colby) I hope they put it on fox. I wouldn't buy another woodley ppv. It just sucks because when we had lawler as champ we had awesome fights like hendricks vs lawler 1 and 2, lawler vs rory, lawler vs condit... things were great back then :(

Why should Colby fight Muhammad, the Nigerian guy (forgot his name); and whoever else? He has beaten Dong Hyun Kim and Demain Maia.. name me a fighter even in the top 10 that has done more than that recently?

Colby becoming the Mcgregor of the WW division. Everyone wants to fight him. He will be champ soon.

Back