All these UFC Fighters acting wild in public. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Oversight needed! Proposed solution.

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The world owes the UFC fighters an unpayable debt. They have fought for us, gave us entertainment, risked their lives...

But while a great many people see them as heroes, there are some who would prefer the word VIGILANTES.

What word would I use to describe a UFC fighter?

How about DANGEROUS? What would you call a group of highly trained MMA based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?

Dublin.
mac.jpg

Fort Lauderdale.
Volkan-Oezdemir.png

Las Vegas.
hqdefault.jpg

cyborg1.jpg

Sydney.
54b967ff4ad5d56aa6978cc9007b0c3d

Since the inception of the UFC, they've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think I have a solution.

The Werdoomerang Accords.

Approved by 117 countries, it states that UFC fighters shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary.

The world owes the UFC fighters an unpayable debt. They have fought for us, gave us entertainment, risked their lives...

But while a great many people see them as heroes, there are some who would prefer the word VIGILANTES.

What word would I use to describe a UFC fighter?

How about DANGEROUS? What would you call a group of highly trained MMA based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?

Dublin.
mac.jpg

Fort Lauderdale.
Volkan-Oezdemir.png

Las Vegas.
hqdefault.jpg

cyborg1.jpg

Sydney.
54b967ff4ad5d56aa6978cc9007b0c3d

Since the inception of the UFC, they've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think I have a solution.

The Werdoomerang Accords.

Approved by 117 countries, it states that UFC fighters shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary.

Try trolling less often but just put more effort into it. Quality > Quantity

I just noticed that Werdum didn't even bother taking the boomerang out of the bag before he threw it.

Bwah!

Back