All-out for 20 minutes

Im gonna make a post on my progress when I have some time concerning a milestone I've reached with a back injury ( herniated L5-S1) for the back squat. I wanted to show people having a back injury doesn't mean it's the ending. You just have to alter your lifting style and progression which unfortunately has to be brutally slow. Having a pre existing back injury really fucks with programming and makes it a bitch to find a program suitable but it can be done. And deadlifts + front squats have been vital in my recovery.

I dont think i am going to post videos of me doing dips online :)
How much can you do ?

How much can you do ?
Well you can do that speed thing where you take a 20-minute video in fast forward mode that only takes a few minutes to watch. Just saying.

your program sounds... sub-optimal... for pretty much anything I can think of, unless your only goal is to do 'exercise' for 20 minutes a day and this is what you like to do.

How much can you do ?
I can't do many, I would gas my arms out completely. That's why I think it's an impressive feat and feel like it would be cool to see it done.

images

or

body-solid-dip-bars-02.jpg

TS?

i dont want to sound rude or even maybe jealous...who knows...its very impressive indeed.
but i do smell a troll here. anyone?

Today i did 503 in 20 minutes, it took me 19 sets to do it
60 90 120 145 170 195 225 250 274 300 320 345 366 386 410 432 455 480 503

your program sounds... sub-optimal... for pretty much anything I can think of, unless your only goal is to do 'exercise' for 20 minutes a day and this is what you like to do.
Why is it sub optimal ?

Because you are either lying on the internet or you have no range of motion, neither is optimal for increased performance.
I too question the ROM but in the end who cares?

Back