All of sherdog can be rich too, just follow this simple formula

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
All you sherdogger can be rich too to go along with your 6'4" 230lbs w/10% body fat.

Just grab a cute pet, and post up youtube vids of him.

It is so damn easy, I cannot believe I did not do this yet. Actually, when my parents got a dog, I had the idea of trying to get him on commercials. But that is actually harder. You really have to be a good trainer. But internet vids of the dogs daily life are so much easier.

Norbert is great. Look at his little tongue hanging out!

Every Sherdogger makes $1,000,000 PA, can Bench teh 275, smashes LA 9's and trains teh UFC(World Champion with a three month training camp). These are the basic entry requirements.

Every Sherdogger makes $1,000,000 PA, can Bench teh 275, smashes LA 9's and trains teh UFC(World Champion with a three month training camp). These are the basic entry requirements.

Plus have three degrees and an active social life, not sitting in front of a computer all night.

Phase 1: Collect underpants.
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit.

Thanks ts! Let's see if it works. Here's a video of my dog being guilty. Not great but the only one I have on my phone currently. My road from rags to riches begins right here!

TS when I get rich I'll be sure to take care of you.

He's got potential. He's a good lookin dog and does cute shit all the time. People love him.

All you sherdogger can be rich too to go along with your 6'4" 230lbs w/10% body fat.

Just grab a cute pet, and post up youtube vids of him.

It is so damn easy, I cannot believe I did not do this yet. Actually, when my parents got a dog, I had the idea of trying to get him on commercials. But that is actually harder. You really have to be a good trainer. But internet vids of the dogs daily life are so much easier.

I've noticed that too, that so many "cute animal" videos get tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, and occasionally more than a million hits. And sometimes the animals aren't really doing very much. So many people it seems are so starved for anything real and beautiful...is it that their lives are so dreary? I don't get it at all. As for making money via Youtube videos, I have no idea how that works. You mean you can make money if you get a lot of hits? Then your idea is not a bad one. Though there's a lot of competition out there, most cute-animal videos are pretty bad. I think the world of starved for reality and beauty people will respond en masse to something especially good, for sure.

I've noticed that too, that so many "cute animal" videos get tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, and occasionally more than a million hits. And sometimes the animals aren't really doing very much. So many people it seems are so starved for anything real and beautiful...is it that their lives are so dreary? I don't get it at all. As for making money via Youtube videos, I have no idea how that works. You mean you can make money if you get a lot of hits? Then your idea is not a bad one. Though there's a lot of competition out there, most cute-animal videos are pretty bad. I think the world of starved for reality and beauty people will respond en masse to something especially good, for sure.

There is a lot of competition out there, but it looks like youtube vids of cute animals is a bubble right now.

Back