All Ngannou has is knockout power

Hamilton is not a top win, but you are still not supposed to effortlessly pick him up and rip a submission as if he was the 100 pounds girl that insists for a 100% roll on her first day at the academy.

Butterbean also has 8 submissions.

So I guess he's highly skilled on the ground as well.

Butterbean swept Zuluzinho. I sorry, but anyone who does that to a +400 pounds Brazilian mammoth gets a bit of my respect.

Dude tell me more about him subbing the worst fighter in the UFC

I'm super interested
DUDE, I never said Hamilton was a good fighter. The person I quoted said Francis has no subs in the UFC. I was simply pointing out that he does have a sub in the UFC: Hamilton. Ya goof.

DUDE, I never said Hamilton was a good fighter. The person I quoted said Francis has no subs in the UFC. I was simply pointing out that he does have a sub in the UFC: Hamilton. Ya goof.

Dude I am not about to read through the context of posts,
I don't have time for that
I'm sherdogs number 1 comedian
Just enjoy the ride yeah and be gracious that I picked you

Keep hearing about how one-dimensional he is. Except he has more submission wins than Cain, JDS, and Stipe combined. 4 different types of submissions. In reality he's one of the more well-rounded guys at heavyweight.

But has his chin been touch? For all we know he might have a chin like Alistair or Todd Dufee.

Dude I am not about to read through the context of posts,
I don't have time for that
I'm sherdogs number 1 comedian
Just enjoy the ride yeah and be gracious that I picked you
Oh. You are a troll. LoL. Go on and get pissed on then.

Dude tell me more about him subbing the worst fighter in the UFC

I'm super interested

Hamilton is a BJJ brown belt and all-American. Who has Stipe submitted? Oh right, nobody.

Hamilton is a BJJ brown belt and all-American. Who has Stipe submitted? Oh right, nobody.

Dude don't you fucking dare compare ngannous competition to Stipes
The dude has been in there with fucking every murderer in the UFC
what the FUCK do you think he would do to Hamilton?

Dude don't you fucking dare compare ngannous competition to Stipes
The dude has been in there with fucking every murderer in the UFC
what the FUCK do you think he would do to Hamilton?

He would stand and bang like he does in every other fight. Lol I've never even seen him go for a submission before.

I'm not saying Ngannou is gonna beat Stipe, what I'm saying is that Ngannou is a complete martial artist and actively uses his skill set in his fights. Anyone who calls him one-dimensional is not paying attention.

Dude isn't particularly technically sound standing or on the ground. Simple as that. Been taken down and controlled by mediocre fighters in the UFC. Been touched up by mediocre strikers. Hasn't really come through a ton of adversity through technique or strategy. He's just a powerhouse destroyer.

Yeah all he has is knock out power....

And head movement, mobility, strength, speed, size, length, patience, confidence

He would stand and bang like he does in every other fight. Lol I've never even seen him go for a submission before.

I'm not saying Ngannou is gonna beat Stipe, what I'm saying is that Ngannou is a complete martial artist and actively uses his skill set in his fights. Anyone who calls him one-dimensional is not paying attention.

Maybe stipe just chooses not to
The same way Aldo is meant to be amazing at BJJ but we've never seen it

Keep hearing about how one-dimensional he is. Except he has more submission wins than Cain, JDS, and Stipe combined. 4 different types of submissions. In reality he's one of the more well-rounded guys at heavyweight.
If you only had one thing, ko power, that isn't such a bad thing to have.

Back