All Ngannou has is knockout power

Keep hearing about how one-dimensional he is. Except he has more submission wins than Cain, JDS, and Stipe combined. 4 different types of submissions. In reality he's one of the more well-rounded guys at heavyweight.

Just bitter Stipe fans trying to rationalize the inevitable, don't pay them any mind.

They're just Stipe fans reacting to being worried.

Getting their excuses in early.

The way he KOd Arvloski had more technique to it then people realise.

Yep

And a haircut from the 90's
Don't forget that!

He knocked out Reem and Andrei

Whoopdefuckindoo!

Shogun was doing that shit 10 years ago

Fuck off back to the streets

My heart says Miocic, my brain tells me this fight ends early and fast in favor of the guy who some day only has a punchers chance...lol.

On subject, the only real unknowns with Ngannou are his chin hasn’t really been tested and we haven’t seen him go into the middle/later rounds of a fight.

I honestly think this is toss up, the only reason I slightly favor Ngannou is because Stipe gets hit too much and it seems Ngannou’s power makes smart fighters IQ go out the window.

Nah man, equal at best

At least Potts could take a punch
Yeah, way too many.lol That’s how he lost all his fights. We can at least agree they’re both terrible.

Yeah, way too many.lol That’s how he lost all his fights. We can at least agree they’re both terrible.

Forever hold a certain level of hate for Hamilton that fucker messed up a parlay I had,
I forgot how much it was for but it was worth a couple grand

You remember that time.. he fought a middleweight Fortuna... got KTFO

Fuck that guy
And his forehead

Submitting cans is not the same as attempting it on high level HW's. There have been many fighters who had a decent numbers of submission wins coming up but all of a sudden they stopped once he started fighting top competition.

Ngannou is indeed a one dimensional slugger.

Keep hearing about how one-dimensional he is. Except he has more submission wins than Cain, JDS, and Stipe combined. 4 different types of submissions. In reality he's one of the more well-rounded guys at heavyweight.

I don't doubt he's got more to his game, but his hands are without doubt his biggest weapon.

Yes, he is definitely more skilled than people are realizing.

Thanks TS for proving it via impeccable MMAth.

He will destroy Stipe and shock Sherdog and the world.

Back