All Ngannou has is knockout power

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Keep hearing about how one-dimensional he is. Except he has more submission wins than Cain, JDS, and Stipe combined. 4 different types of submissions. In reality he's one of the more well-rounded guys at heavyweight.

He also has a really shitty barber.

Good looking out TS

*Anthony Hamilton - Kimura

*Luke Ngeleka - Standing Guillotine

*Nicholas Specq - Arm Triangle

*Rachid Benzina - Arm bar

I agree.

People are fooled by the physique. His composure is underrated. His fight IQ seems high. The only question is his cardio. Let's see.

All I know is I'm going out of my way to watch his fights from now on because he looks incredible so far.

THANK YOU! Was about to go ballistic in this thread.

Keep hearing about how one-dimensional he is. Except he has more submission wins than Cain, JDS, and Stipe combined. 4 different types of submissions. In reality he's one of the more well-rounded guys at heavyweight.

His grappling is fine, and nobody should've ever questioned that. It's his striking that is more of concern.

I'm sure Stipe is just dreading Ngannou going for a submission attempt.

Wow TS that's a great observation. I didn't even notice that before. Very fascinating indeed.

shane carwin had like 5 submission wins also and he wasnt shit on the ground on his back

Butterbean also has 8 submissions.

So I guess he's highly skilled on the ground as well.

I’m sure Cain, JDS, and Stipe couldn’t submit the same opponents Ngannou did. No one ever taught them how to jiu jitsu

Ppl who say he only has power are dumb. He also knows how to deliver it.

Any subs in UFC? No? That's what i thought.

Let's see how he applies those subs against Stipe, lol!

Back