All meat-diet promoting Dr. from JRE posts blood test; xtreme low-T, virtually diabetic

Exactly. Might is right. Whatever you force someone or something to be, is what they are.

Women are fuckbuckets because Isis has made it so.
Bears are tutu-wearing dancers.
Blacks were meant to do our work. Oh, sorry, update, the moment that became illegal, they weren’t meant to, but previous to that it was the right thing.Those guys were work providers, and now they aren’t.

Wake up, you lefty fucks. Whatever role you are forced into is actually your meaning and worth.

Fucking goof.
This moronic thinking is rooted in dumbfuckery from a bygone era.

"might is right". Oh really, let's see how that logic works out for you if your home were to be invaded by a gang in the middle of the night and they torture your family in front of you. Would that make it right? I mean, they are more powerful after all.

This moronic thinking is rooted in dumbfuckery from a bygone era.

"might is right". Oh really, let's see how that logic works out for you if your home were to be invaded by a gang in the middle of the night and they torture your family in front of you. Would that make it right? I mean, they are more powerful after all.
Exactly. The people under a thumb have always had a better perspective on what is justice.
It takes a real adult to understand that from a privileged position.

Exactly. The people under a thumb have always had a better perspective on what is justice.
It takes a real adult to understand that from a privileged position.
Ah, I mistook your position and thought it was the opposite. Couldn't agree more. Social contract and might makes right is a poor moral framework for creating a good society.

Sure if you eat just one thing you will lose weight but you’re still missing a lot of nutrients just eating potato. And yeah he lost weight but he looks terrible still. I allow myself black rice once a week, an English muffin 3 times a week and that’s about it. Puts me generally right above ketosis but still low carb.
you're doing low carb aswell? this arguing kind of scares me. I started low carb a year ago and lost alot of weight. My doctor said my sugar was a bit high but other than that I am in perfect health.

No offense but that doesn't sound very reputable. I hear a lot of people (not just here on sherdog) mentioning how eating meat causes cancer yet I haven't seen a study actually show those results
There was a documentary I watched that said all meat tested at a store had carcinogens. If I remember correctly the more processed meats contained more carcinogens; now whether or not those carcinogens cause cancer I can’t say.
t

No offense but that doesn't sound very reputable. I hear a lot of people (not just here on sherdog) mentioning how eating meat causes cancer yet I haven't seen a study actually show those results

t

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

Red meat is this issue, poultry and fish (if they aren't pumped full of a garbage) are safe, meaning there is no evidence linking consumption to increased risks of cancer.

t
If your interested that documentary I watched is on Netflix and is called “What the heath.”

If your interested that documentary I watched is on Netflix and is called “What the heath.”

That documentary is pure bullshit. Vegan propaganda that has even been denounced by other vegans.

C'mon people. I expect better of this anonymous internet forum full of adults who dress in pajamas and take turns sitting on each other.

uno1.gif

What the Health is biased slam piece. Shame on you.

The creators of What the Health definitely had shares in the potato and soy growing industries...

Back