All in brawl Australia vs Phillipines Basketball

I think the average height of professional players is around 6'2. They're developing a 7'1 15 yr old atm who's projected to be 7'5 in 2023.
Meh, who cares. He won't be shit.

I remember reading an article about basketball swelling in popularity when Yao first joined the Rockets, and how just a single province of China that year had 21(!) 7-footers at a major high school camp. Mindblown. I thought it was only a matter of time before we started seeing these Chinese giants striding across the NBA floor.

Turns out: Yao was a real outlier. You can't manufacture basketball greatness with height.

Meh, who cares. He won't be shit.

I remember reading an article about basketball swelling in popularity when Yao first joined the Rockets, and how just a single province of China that year had 21(!) 7-footers at a major high school camp. Mindblown. I thought it was only a matter of time before we started seeing these Chinese giants striding across the NBA floor.

Turns out: Yao was a real outlier. You can't manufacture basketball greatness with height.
Meh, never said the kid would amount to anything just because he's tall. @JinKazama asked if there are any tall philippians.

I saw that flash across Sports Center as I was changing channels. Wondered what it was all about.

images

Why is there a black dude in phili team ? Lol
I think that is Andre Blatche.

are there tall Filipinos?

much less tall enough to play basketball?

theres a few that are from the US (ie. american filipinos). it's like they werent good enough to play in the US, so they go to the PI and make it big. same goes with some of their celebs/models. they are normal here but when they get to the PI, they are stars

Back