All I can say is B12 is a hell of a vitamin

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I always loved being strong and used a lot of things plus training for years but this thing just worked so good on me...not sure if it works for everybody that good but if u enjoy being tough guy then give a try for those ultimate pills...

Last edited:
Couple of questions for general interest:

- Are you a vegan? (not hating, vegans are usually B12 deficient)
- Is the pill you use one that has to dissolve under the tongue?
- Is it an active form of B12? (methylcobalamine of adenosylcobalamine, keep away from cyanocobalamine)
- Is it combined with B11/Folic Acid? (methyltetrahydrofolate)
- What's the dose of each pill you use?

B12 is awesome. For some reason, the pills don't really do much for me, however with the B12 shots,I notice a big difference in energy.

- Is it an active form of B12? (methylcobalamine of adenosylcobalamine, keep away from cyanocobalamine)
No I am not a vegan but a bit stresful life till the youth days and learnt stress kills B12 levels
yeah the pills I need to put under tongue
it says B12 B6 and B1
Not combined folic acid
250mg

No I am not a vegan but a bit stresful life till the youth days and learnt stress kills B12 levels
yeah the pills I need to put under tongue
it says B12 B6 and B1
Not combined folic acid
250mg
What brand? Link?

What is the best way to get B12?

Shellfish, liver, red meat, eggs, cheese and yeast products.

If you've a decent diet with these things in it, you're not on certain medications and you've not got absorption problems (old age can cause this) then chances are you've got enough B12 and supplementing more of it won't help much. For everyone person who says they feel huge benefits from a vitamin, there are many 1000's more who buy a bottle, notice zero difference and don't buy another one.

And you don't need to eat any "specific" foods, like shellfish or yeast products. Just some average animal food. The RDA for vit B12 is 2.4 mcg/day and one serving (3 oz, 85 g) of liver contains 30-50 mcg.

Vitamins B (none of them) probably don't give you any additional energy. And if they do, you were maybe actually vitamin B deficient before taking the supplements or you just think you feel better (placebo effect).

Last edited:
Injectable B12 is the only real way of increasing red blood cells. Pills do not work.

I eat and drink too much dairy and generally whole foods to need b12 pills, meat ect

i get my b12 from monster energy drinks

they do work but it take 3 weeks to a month for any vitamin or supplement to work

yes it depends why you're B12 deficient. Firstly, if you're otherwise healthy and not a vegan then you're probably not. Things that make you deficient, other than your diet include drugs that alter your stomach acid levels which can stop you absorbing the B12 from food.. In that case they tend to inject to avoid the troublesome oral route entirely. But for most people, it's simply not needed.

Fewer vegans are B12 deficient than meat eaters. It's a common myth.

Shellfish, liver, red meat, eggs, cheese and yeast products.

If you've a decent diet with these things in it, you're not on certain medications and you've not got absorption problems (old age can cause this) then chances are you've got enough B12 and supplementing more of it won't help much. For everyone person who says they feel huge benefits from a vitamin, there are many 1000's more who buy a bottle, notice zero difference and don't buy another one.

can i ask if i am eating plenty of eggs and cheese, that should be sufficient b12 right?
i don't really eat liver, shellfish or yeast products.

maybe gonna start on pork liver soon. plenty of pple keep telling me how nutritious it is

Back