All Home Depot employees to receive $200-1k bonuses

And corporations fail every day.

Do they?

Small business fails everyday. If you really wanted to help this economy, you would take every dollar trump just gave away to fortune 500 companies, and give it to the actual job creators, in small business.

this all makes sense, as one of the main things in this tax deal was Corporations that serve as MNCs and do businesses overseas had to pay taxes in the country the revenues were earned AND gains taxes here if the money was repatriated...

Now they don't, coupled w/ the overall lower tax rate for corporations theoretically they'd bring more revenue (if not also business) back into the US where it can be used here. Like the opposite of migrant worker immigrants essentially....

Lowering the corporate tax rate, and removing restrictions and needless regulations is a much more logical step towards wage growth than say raising the federal minimum wage substantially IMO especially w/ more automation looming. Granted the corps can still just keep more profits, but enough are already showing they may be more willing to hook up the employees rather than just the executives

Watching liberals in this thread make excuse after excuse about why this tax cut is bad for the working class is hilarious.

They are trying to claim the bonuses and pay raises the workers are receiving is not due to the Trump tax cuts even though the businesses themselves are claiming that's the reason why.

Liberals are just unreasonable non-thinking people.

Don't worry. They got nothing the year before, they'll get nothing the year after. The company meanwhile...
Well thats a good reason to not be happy for them this year.

Do they?

Small business fails everyday. If you really wanted to help this economy, you would take every dollar trump just gave away to fortune 500 companies, and give it to the actual job creators, in small business.
I love that people say this. I've worked for small businesses. A lot of them actually and you know who benefits from small business? The guy who owns it and thats it. You think they're paying their employees huge wages and benefits? No, they are not. You benefit about as much from working at walmart as you do the average mom and pop business. Maybe less as they generally can't afford decent health insurance.

Well thats a good reason to not be happy for them this year.
Friend, we are dealing with liberals here. They do not think, they do not have rationality, they simply repeat the same talking points they have heard on CNN the day before.

Do not try to reason with liberals, simply LAUGH at them.

I love that people say this. I've worked for small businesses. A lot of them actually and you know who benefits from small business? The guy who owns it and thats it. You think they're paying their employees huge wages and benefits? No, they are not. You benefit about as much from working at walmart as you do the average mom and pop business. Maybe less as they generally can't afford decent health insurance.

I didn't say anything about wages and benefits. I said small business's are the actual job creators.

That when you see those unemployment numbers go down, that isn't because Goldman Sachs hired a bunch of people. That is because small businesses are growing.

You’ll have to forgive them, liberals don’t pay their bills...

Red states consistently take in far more federal money than they produce. Your entire fucking states don't pay their bills, nitwit.

So a few people got a one time bonus as part of a massive tax bill that costs 1.5 trillion dollars...frankly speaking if they just cut everyone in America a one time check for 1000 dollars, it would still have been much cheaper than the tax bill

It's basically corporations that often donate to GOP are doing these little bonuses as a PR stunt for the Gop after they essentially handed corporations millions a year with their tax cuts.

Call me when they actually increase wages

So a few people got a one time bonus as part of a massive tax bill that costs 1.5 trillion dollars...frankly speaking if they just cut everyone in America a one time check for 1000 dollars, it would still have been much cheaper than the tax bill

It's basically corporations that often donate to GOP are doing these little bonuses as a PR stunt for the Gop after they essentially handed corporations millions a year with their tax cuts.

Call me when they actually increase wages

Try reading the actual thread. Plenty of wage increases

Back