ALL Bellator events stream on DAZN now.

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
That includes events that will be simulcast on Paramount.

I just want to clear this up, instead of a new thread each day asking "Is Bellator X gonna be on DAZN?"

The answer is yes.

This was the perfect time to get a free month of it. 3 great Bellator events.

excited for Saturday. Bellator on the tablet, PFL on the laptop, and discussing both on the forums on my desktop.

It's awesome. I just think it's super lame DAZN only keeps replays for a week. I thought it was gonna be a catalogue like Fight Pass.

It's awesome. I just think it's super lame DAZN only keeps replays for a week. I thought it was gonna be a catalogue like Fight Pass.
Ugh seriously? Is that DAZN's decision or for contract reasons?

Man, that is super lame. I had no idea. I thought I had more time to catch the Combate Americas replay from a few weeks ago, but nope, it says "Highlights Only". There is also the KSW 45 replay from last Saturday. Guess I better watch that latter one tomorrow morning if isn't pulled already by that point. Not exactly making me want to keep a subscription if the replays get pulled permanently in seven days.

excited for Saturday. Bellator on the tablet, PFL on the laptop, and discussing both on the forums on my desktop.
That sounds like a helluva Saturday night to me! Wouldn’t wanna spend it any other way!

That includes events that will be simulcast on Paramount.

I just want to clear this up, instead of a new thread each day asking "Is Bellator X gonna be on DAZN?"

The answer is yes.

Thx it's ridiculous how clueless ppl are after this long with so many DAZN explanation threads....

Thx. Dont have paramount (Hulu).. Will do the free trial

Back