"All American" Chris Weidman vows to make a comeback and run through MW division

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“I have some great fights coming for myself. I have accomplished a lot, but I am still young in my MMA career, as far as fights. I have a lot of great things coming. I’m not to the point where I am going to start looking back and wishing or saying ‘If I wasn’t injured for that, or this things would be different.’ I am very blessed in where I am in this sport. I am blessed for everything I have accomplished so far and I am blessed with the abilities that I have. When I speak and say I am the best in the world and have the capability to dominate everybody in my weight class, I really believe that. If I give half of my energy to this sport and really didn’t give 100-percent of my mental to this sport, then I could finish my career as a fan favorite; win some, lose some, win some big fights, lose some big fights. But I feel I really have the mentality and the physical abilities to completely dominate my weight class. I have to get back physically first with this hand, and get my mentality where I need to be and I can run through everybody.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...rough-everybody-mma?__twitter_impression=true

What does that “all american” even mean??

And on top of that he sounds like a delusional retard

The feeding hand seems to be working just fine.

Sorry but Chris needs to retire !!

Look at his face in the video .. He should retire ASAP !! He'll never be champ and UFC is only using his name at this point

Maybe he means they’ve found something USADA can’t detect?

He looks deformed in the video his face is a mess. He should be getting away from fighting

I'm never one to call a fighter "done" or "past it".

But the three (t)KO losses in succession took something from Weidman. Maybe mentally, maybe physically, maybe both. I don't think he's quite the same fighter as the when he was the defending Middleweight champion.

.....I hope he proves me stupid and wrong. WAR CHRIS

tumblr_metxt2Gqti1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Sorry but Chris needs to retire !!

Look at his face in the video .. He should retire ASAP !! He'll never be champ and UFC is only using his name at this point
<Huh2>

He's coming off a win over a new contender in the division.

Looks like he borrowed Luke's book ... Beleive, Conceive, Achieve...

Feed him Brunson.

Weidman would give Whittaker a tough fight.

<Huh2>

He's coming off a win over a new contender in the division.

doesnt matter .. dude literally got his face permanently damaged .. he shouldnt be putting himself into more danger .. think about his kids etc .. some people just dont get it i guess

Feed him Brunson.

Weidman would give Whittaker a tough fight.
I think Whitaker tunes him up in the stand up. And sure he'll take whitaker down. Then in the middle of the 2nd, whitaker will start stuffing most of his takedowns. Since weidman seems to always fade at that point.

Do people's faces get this fucked up in boxing?

Back