All Alcoholics will have the same end.

While it’s 100% fact he turned water into wine it is debatable if Jesus drank alcoholic wine or unfermented grape juice. What isn’t debatable is that Jesus got drunk off of it, he certainly did not. I agree it’s not wrong, I drink to the point of intoxication, but history along with President Trump have shown us that to be absolutely optimal one cannot get drunk.

Bolded: agreed.

so connor,an irishman likes a drink or 7. who'd have though an irishman likes to drink?

Thinking someone who drinks is an alcoholic is the mindset of a 9 year old. Is anyone who gets laid a sex addict? GTFOH with that childish shit

"you cannot say Salam elikoum then congratulate his whiskey"

Oh fk off you prat.

I agree with AC1D1K. Two shots of whiskey isn't even tipsy by Irish standards.

They give you that with hot water and lemon when you feel a cold coming on ffs

McGregor wasn't drunk, even if he had a few sups.

Depends on your def if drunk I guess, but as an alcoholic myself I can spot when people have been drinking and he was for sure feeling the effects. That was not a sober man up there, trust me.

A lot of Muslims act all pious, anti-women and anti-alcohol in their own countries but then go fucking wild with booze and whores when they're in Thailand or some other place that doesn't have Bronze Age laws and beliefs.

He doesn't know SHITE. He's one of those little twerps that runs around irish sites full of fake irish people making up stories about Conor. Making up fake group chats and shit. Fucking pathetic losers, the lot of them.
You follow him around to weird Irish fetish sites to read about Conor?

<Dany07>

hahahah here he is.
Keep saying 'twerp' and 'Bum' and copying soundbites off your hero you fucking child. Bet youve said 'Rat' and' 'Noah' about 500 times already today you sad cunt. I work in Dublin and shagged a girl from Crumlin a few times thats it, no need for 'Irish sites' (WTF??) or making stories up ,Its a small place and people there know more about your man crush than you do just because youve got his posters of you bedroom wall.Cant get it through your head that some people know people who happen to be celebs. Hes a coke head. Facts.Nothing more pathetic than copying how someone talks. Fuck off you bad try hard.

Lol it's a pet peeve of mine too. It can happen naturally to a degree, but if you just regurgitate something someone else said without mentioning that you're quoting them then you sound ridiculous.

Khabib called it. Mike Perry will lose his next fight.

Back