ALL ACCESS: Wilder vs. Fury - Ep. 1 | Full Episode

Thanks for that. Was a really good watch. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It gave a good background to both fighters and it has raised my estimation of Deontay Wilder. It was good to see the real Wilder beyond the 'BOMB SQUAADDD' shouts

Thanks for that. Was a really good watch. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It gave a good background to both fighters and it has raised my estimation of Deontay Wilder. It was good to see the real Wilder beyond the 'BOMB SQUAADDD' shouts

You prefer stories of AJ’s incarceration beforehand vs “Bomb Squad?!” Being highly vocal (pun intended) is part of the sport!

You prefer stories of AJ’s incarceration beforehand vs “Bomb Squad?!” Being highly vocal (pun intended) is part of the sport!
Joshua has a decent story but once you've heard it, you've heard, if you get what I mean. And what incarceration? I don't recall him being in any prison or young offenders institute.

Doesnt load atm but On in aus. Tonight. Looking fwd to it. Not betting on this. I reckon fury will be ahead on cards at end of fight... just not sure what rnd that will be. Wilder carries power late bloody well for a HW.

Back