All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

Agreed. This recent fallacy of "Conor is a weak puncher" is laughable. When you watch all his fights, he has a number of KO's going back to his early days. Granted, they may have not been "Bisping'd", but there are many factors in a fighter going out cold.

Even take Tyson, very rarely were his opponents out cold and stretched like Aldo.

Even Paulie Sir Salty admitted Conor had 7.5 for boxing. No question that when Conor wants to unload he is one of the P4P more hard hitters in MMA, but his precision and boxing skills are what is more impressive.

The thing I find most laughable about this is that people are saying because he did not knock out Floyd Mayweather that it is evidence that he doesn't not have power. I don't think anything could be more retarded and guess that means Canelo sure is a feather fisted fighter, right?

Canelo never landed flush on Mayweather's chin. If he'd hit Floyd with that counter uppercut, Mayweather would have been on his ass.

RE the rest of your post. The point isn't that McGregor is "feather-fisted." Obviously, he can throw hard shots for a guy his size. The issue is that there is a gap between what's considered extremely powerful striking in MMA and what's considered powerful in boxing. There's also a huge gap in defensive capabilities of fighters and punch resistance.

Malignaggi said that McGregor has decent power, but that it's not one shot KO type power for pro boxing.

People spent months claiming that McGregor's power was a level above the elite level punchers in boxing (Mosley and Maidana) who landed flush on Mayweather and rocked him. Conar marks were legitimately talking about Floyd getting KO'd by one shot if McGregor landed cleanly when he was fresh.

Well, sorry. He just doesn't have the same kind of power and accuracy that those guys do. Not only that, but it's a shit comparison to begin with. Mosley and Maidana are both at least 10 lbs lighter in the ring than Conor. The proper comparison is to heavy hitters his size (i.e. Canelo, Golovkin, Charlo, Lemieux). His power isn't even in the same ballpark. It's just a laughable comparison.

Dude is a GOAT-level MMA striker, and nobody can take that away from him. However, the comparisons between his striking abilities and those of actual world class pro boxers need to end.

It was a hook to the balls. Andrew Golota-style.

images-11.jpeg

UbRM3us.jpg

Don't let your hatred or fandom get to the point where you'll deny reality.
Man I can't help you if you're blind. The picture you are posting does not look like a nut shot. The videos don't look like a nut shot. I don't know what else to tell you. Either you can see that or you won't.

Man I can't help you if you're blind. The picture you are posting does not look like a nut shot. The videos don't look like a nut shot. I don't know what else to tell you. Either you can see that or you won't.
Does this pic look like a nut shot to you, since it's a punch to the exact same spot on a fighter in the same position?

images-11.jpeg

If you say yes, then you admit that Conor nutshotted Floyd even though it obviously gives you cancer to say it since you so desperately want to believe that he hurt him legitimately.

If you say no, look up Andrew Golota.

Does this pic look like a nut shot to you, since it's a punch to the exact same spot on a fighter in the same position?

images-11.jpeg

If you say yes, then you admit that Conor nutshotted Floyd even though it obviously gives you cancer to say it since you so desperately want to believe that he hurt him legitimately.

If you say no, look up Andrew Golota.
You realize that's not Conor and Floyd, right?

Are you really trying to convince me that it was a nut shot based on a pic from another fight? How dumb are you?

I didn't see that fight, but based on the pic, this punch lands closer to the nuts and angling toward the nuts.

Plus I never said I thought he hurt him legitimately. I just don't think it was a nut shot based on watching the fight live and seeing pics after. It looks to me like he hit him around the hip area. Now I'm not Floyd and I don't know what he felt, but as a spectator, I'm going to say that the punch didn't directly land on his crotch. You can feel free to see any other retarded way you want.

You realize that's not Conor and Floyd, right?

Are you really trying to convince me that it was a nut shot based on a pic from another fight? How dumb are you?
Oh I see, so if Conor throws it, it's not a low blow?

Would you like to show that argument to everyone else and see who's dumb?

I didn't see that fight, but based on the pic, this punch lands closer to the nuts and angling toward the nuts.
Nope. Exact same location. The only difference is that Conor's glove is oriented so his thumb is on top.

images-11.jpeg

UbRM3us.jpg

So, is the top pic a low blow or not? You're not scared to answer, are you?

Plus I never said I thought he hurt him legitimately. I just don't think it was a nut shot based on watching the fight live and seeing pics after. It looks to me like he hit him around the hip area. Now I'm not Floyd and I don't know what he felt, but as a spectator, I'm going to say that the punch didn't directly land on his crotch. You can feel free to see any other retarded way you want.
Even if it was a hip shot, which it wasn't, you can see it hitting the front of the groin in the picture, any shot below the belt is illegal, stupid. It doesn't matter if you think he actually contacted the nuts or not.

lol He doesn't.

Floyd clearly hits harder, did you even see the fight? Floyd was the puncher in that fight, Conor's punches had nothing on them. His power would not even be average at 154 pounds in boxing.

Forgetting for a moment that Conor got walked down and stopped by a 40 year old man 20 pounds lighter, Floyd's shots were audibly and visibly harder.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Floyd clearly hits harder, did you even see the fight? Floyd was the puncher in that fight, Conor's punches had nothing on them. His power would not even be average at 154 pounds in boxing.

Forgetting for a moment that Conor got walked down and stopped by a 40 year old man 20 pounds lighter, Floyd's shots were audibly and visibly harder.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Like I've said a million other times, he never even got a hard shot off on Floyd to really gauge. Floyd hit Conor with more force than McGregor did him, that doesn't mean he has more natural punching power.

Oh I see, so if Conor throws it, it's not a low blow?

Would you like to show that argument to everyone else and see who's dumb?

Nope. Exact same location. The only difference is that Conor's glove is oriented so his thumb is on top.

images-11.jpeg

UbRM3us.jpg

So, is the top pic a low blow or not? You're not scared to answer, are you?

Even if it was a hip shot, which it wasn't, you can see it hitting the front of the groin in the picture, any shot below the belt is illegal, stupid. It doesn't matter if you think he actually contacted the nuts or not.
You can easily tell by the two pics that the punches do not land in the same spot. You can also tell it's not the same angle. The top pic the punch is angling in towards the nuts. Conor's shot goes straight into the the hip area. Is it low? Yeah, it's pretty low. But it's not a nut shot. Which is all I ever said. If you think the two pics have the exact same punch in the exact same target, I will not keep trying to convince you not to be a dumbass. It's obvious you can't help it.

Canelo never landed flush on Mayweather's chin. If he'd hit Floyd with that counter uppercut, Mayweather would have been on his ass.

RE the rest of your post. The point isn't that McGregor is "feather-fisted." Obviously, he can throw hard shots for a guy his size. The issue is that there is a gap between what's considered extremely powerful striking in MMA and what's considered powerful in boxing. There's also a huge gap in defensive capabilities of fighters and punch resistance.

Malignaggi said that McGregor has decent power, but that it's not one shot KO type power for pro boxing.

People spent months claiming that McGregor's power was a level above the elite level punchers in boxing (Mosley and Maidana) who landed flush on Mayweather and rocked him. Conar marks were legitimately talking about Floyd getting KO'd by one shot if McGregor landed cleanly when he was fresh.

Well, sorry. He just doesn't have the same kind of power and accuracy that those guys do. Not only that, but it's a shit comparison to begin with. Mosley and Maidana are both at least 10 lbs lighter in the ring than Conor. The proper comparison is to heavy hitters his size (i.e. Canelo, Golovkin, Charlo, Lemieux). His power isn't even in the same ballpark. It's just a laughable comparison.

Dude is a GOAT-level MMA striker, and nobody can take that away from him. However, the comparisons between his striking abilities and those of actual world class pro boxers need to end.

Saying Conor is a GOAT level MMA striker actually confounds how terrible MMA striking looked in the Floyd fight.

You know, with Floyd walking through whatever little bullshit pitter patter "punches" that whatshisface was "landing".

Saying Conor is a GOAT level MMA striker actually confounds how terrible MMA striking looked in the Floyd fight.

You know, with Floyd walking through whatever little bullshit pitter patter "punches" that whatshisface was "landing".

That's to be expected considering that the amount of time that has to be spent training non-striking related disciplines and the fact that the majority of fighters in the sport are people from grappling disciplines who didn't start training striking until they're adults.

Last edited:
You can easily tell by the two pics that the punches do not land in the same spot. You can also tell it's not the same angle. The top pic the punch is angling in towards the nuts. Conor's shot goes straight into the the hip area. Is it low? Yeah, it's pretty low. But it's not a nut shot. Which is all I ever said. If you think the two pics have the exact same punch in the exact same target, I will not keep trying to convince you not to be a dumbass. It's obvious you can't help it.
Wrong again. Both shots are on the left side of the victim's groin. In the slow-mo you can see tht Floyd's groin protector moves right along with Conor's glove, like any body part that gets punched.

PlumpImpressionableDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

I'm glad you admitted though that it's BLATANTLY illegal and are just trying to get away with saying it's on the "hip." Which it's not.

Wrong again. Both shots are on the left side of the victim's groin. In the slow-mo you can see tht Floyd's groin protector moves right along with Conor's glove, like any body part that gets punched.

PlumpImpressionableDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

I'm glad you admitted though that it's BLATANTLY illegal and are just trying to get away with saying it's on the "hip." Which it's not.
You have added nothing.

It was close, but the belt is way too high in boxing which is just dumb. In reality Floyd didn't get hurt from a nut shot. He was hurt by a body shot, but due to boxing rules it's considered a low blow.

If it really was a low blow I doubt Floyd recovers that fasts.

It was close, but the belt is way too high in boxing which is just dumb. In reality Floyd didn't get hurt from a nut shot. He was hurt by a body shot, but due to boxing rules it's considered a low blow.

If it really was a low blow I doubt Floyd recovers that fasts.
Invalid. It was a low blow.

The only time the "walking down tactic" or game plan is used is when the fighter walking the other one down has absolutely no respect for power skill and ability of his opponent....at the very beginning of this flight Mayweather said I am moving straightforward it's going to be a different game plan a different strategy I am going to come straight forward on Connor….He also said multiple times I know you can give it can you take it what do you thing he was telling the public??? I'm going to walk this guy down because I have no respect for his skill ability or power
That strategy is honestly the most effective against someone like Conor who struggles against pressure fighters.

You have added nothing.
Wrong, I reiterated the 3rd sentence which you haven't addressed. It's not a general bounce, it moves directly to the side in-line with Conor's fist. Meaning the groin protector was struck by his fist. The first angle shows you that it's below the belt, the second angle shows you that it strikes the nut guard.

Don't think you're going to get away without acknowledging that.

That strategy is honestly the most effective against someone like Conor who struggles against pressure fighters.
Or a guy that does not know what he's doing… Either way I've watched this happen… Put that guard up hi and walk straight forward with that chin down....absolutely no respect… Then all the sudden start teeing off....

Wrong, I reiterated the 3rd sentence which you haven't addressed. It's not a general bounce, it moves directly to the side in-line with Conor's fist. Meaning the groin protector was struck by his fist. The first angle shows you that it's below the belt, the second angle shows you that it strikes the nut guard.

Don't think you're going to get away without acknowledging that.
Dumbass, I addressesed that in my first post. He hits the waist guard. What I see says you are wrong.
So you added nothing, again. You haven't proven a point. Fuck off.

Back