All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

Lol I'm plat nobody ever offered me a cent to 1v1 faker
That's what makes Conor so brilliant, he somehow talked his way into a fight with Floyd Mayweather. Fighting Floyd at 40 years of age off a two year layoff is like the equivalence of playing faker after he takes a 2 day binge at the bar.

Looks like it's closer to his hip than his nuts. Maybe my anatomy is different than yours.
It was a hook to the balls. Andrew Golota-style.

images-11.jpeg

UbRM3us.jpg

Don't let your hatred or fandom get to the point where you'll deny reality.

No, the difference is the in ability of fighers in the each respective sport to absorb punishment.

The fact that McGregor is power puncher by MMA standards does not mean that he objectively hits harder than Mayweather.

The uppercut landed flush on Mayweather when McGregor was fresh in the first round, and it had no effect on him whatsoever.

Why do you think boxers have a better chin that mma guys...that's crazy. mma guys get hit with shins to the face and head...which is alot harder than any punch with pillows on them....I think the range is different in boxing...

Please tell me how many actual one punch ko's the kid has in mma.. because he has the same as Paulie does in boxing. Which would tell one, that Conor isn't a power puncher, but a precise puncher, who uses timing and precision to actually hurt an opponent, while also using his kicks to set it all up. A ko and a tko, are vastly dif.

I've actually seen him end guys with one punch....aldo, his fight right before coming to the ufc...where he won the LW cage warriors title...that was a 1 punch ko....even against pourier...there's not much different between a ko and a tko...conor landed 1 punch on dustin, put him down and just about out...a couple of hammer fists and he was done...but he was already done with the 1 punch...ON a fighters record, tko's count the same as ko's....when they announce a fighters record as he's being introduce...they say, 20 wins, 2 losses, 0 draws, and 18 wins by tko/ko they are all counted in that...

Why do you think boxers have a better chin that mma guys...that's crazy. mma guys get hit with shins to the face and head...which is alot harder than any punch with pillows on them....I think the range is different in boxing...

Outside of the rare Mark Hunt and Dan Henderson types, who in MMA takes properly thrown and executed head kicks without getting put out cold?

Most MMA fighters throw knees and kicks with sloppy technique, which is the exact same way that they box.

Last edited:
And mchuggers still wont admit it was a low blow. Floyd was finished there but the corrupt judge saved him.....
If that's a nut shot, than Ward Kovalev has to be over turned too, seeing as there were ten punches that were lower and closer to the peninsula. It hit below the belt but was not a nut shot - It was also poor refereeing as he did not call it until a good 5 seconds later when Floyd was calling it out. The ref should have stopped the action instantaneously or not at all.

Kova was crying the entire whole fight to get the nut shots called and Ward finished fight by going ham and eggs on his cock and balls; and this is why boxing is still so fucked up and always leaves people saying "I'm never buying another boxing card again".....heck, even the Davis fight before was shrouded in controversy.
<DirkMavs>
That's totally legal under boxing rule.

Don't believe me ?? Ask Ward.

697124236.0.jpg

I've actually seen him end guys with one punch....aldo, his fight right before coming to the ufc...where he won the LW cage warriors title...that was a 1 punch ko....even against pourier...there's not much different between a ko and a tko...conor landed 1 punch on dustin, put him down and just about out...a couple of hammer fists and he was done...but he was already done with the 1 punch...ON a fighters record, tko's count the same as ko's....when they announce a fighters record as he's being introduce...they say, 20 wins, 2 losses, 0 draws, and 18 wins by tko/ko they are all counted in that...
Agreed. This recent fallacy of "Conor is a weak puncher" is laughable. When you watch all his fights, he has a number of KO's going back to his early days. Granted, they may have not been "Bisping'd", but there are many factors in a fighter going out cold.

Even take Tyson, very rarely were his opponents out cold and stretched like Aldo.

Even Paulie Sir Salty admitted Conor had 7.5 for boxing. No question that when Conor wants to unload he is one of the P4P more hard hitters in MMA, but his precision and boxing skills are what is more impressive - Hence him out boxing the greatest boxer that has ever lived.

The thing I find most laughable about this is that people are saying because he did not knock out Floyd Mayweather that it is evidence that he doesn't not have power. I don't think anything could be more retarded and guess that means Canelo sure is a feather fisted fighter, right?

Last edited:
Please tell me how many actual one punch ko's the kid has in mma.. because he has the same as Paulie does in boxing. Which would tell one, that Conor isn't a power puncher, but a precise puncher, who uses timing and precision to actually hurt an opponent, while also using his kicks to set it all up. A ko and a tko, are vastly dif.
Also was out on 1 punch. I also think Mendes was out on 1 punch. In boxing, I doubt they make it till the 10 count.

1 punch knockouts are rare anyways.

Two of the three Diaz KDs were clearly a result of Nate's leg buckling from all of the kicks.

The praise that he got for working a leg kick gameplan against Diaz is laughable. Dos Anjos and Henderson did the same thing and were able to beat Diaz up much worse without gassing or letting Nate have any success whatsoever in their respective fights.

Henderson, not known for his punching ability, was also able to drop Diaz after working his legs over.

Benson+Henderson+Low+Kicks+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
Very good point however those three drops that were in the second fight ....not being argumentative but I do recall Diaz being quite fresh in that second round...also all the clean straight flush solid left hands that he hit Nate with in the first fight cut the shit out of Diaz and knocked his head back several times like he was a stationary target. Let's not get it fucked up he boxed Diaz up in the first fight in the first round…and of course once again all of the sudden the tables changed....if he hits so spectacularly hard he should've put Diaz away in that first fight in the first round with all the clear shots he landed with that left hand coming straight down the pipe... i'm starting to understand and realize as I read between the lines here it's not all about his power it's about finding a awkward unorthodox left handed fighter that does not telegraph his left cross as he throws a quick reactive and violently… However I don't consider that left cross superior knock out power… Just a good left cross

It was a hook to the balls. Andrew Golota-style.

images-11.jpeg

UbRM3us.jpg

Don't let your hatred or fandom get to the point where you'll deny reality.
It's too late for that a lot of these people on here may get the fax of boxing rules and reality in general ....i'd like to see this become a fan of the sport before you become a fan of the fighter… That helps people not look so fucking stupid

No he didn't. He provided an angle that doesn't show shite. Everyone can see in the pic that shows the impact it hits the belt line. The video proves it as well. Only the most bitter of haters deny this.

Yes, he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back