All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

Conor was the aggressor until he gassed. Mayweda didn't do shite.
No he wasnt, floyd was pressing him and conor was throwing punches and working hard to fend him off. He didnt have enough fire power to do that and floyd eventually pressed him until he had nothing left.

look at that size difference and to think that the smaller one hits a lot harder

Humiliated by a manlet after building his career by beating them up. Fitting.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't think floyd hits harder at all...the % of ko's in their records says it all...floyd, before conor, hasn't stopped anyone in a decade...not counting the sucker punch against ortiz....I think in boxing, it's different...and floyd wasnt giving conor the room to throw, like he normally gets in mma...floyd would smother and crowd conor's punches, forcing them to be almost pitter patter punches...with no power....but to say that conor has no power, is like trying to erase all history of conor stopping guys in the 1st round...timing, and everything else is different in boxing..

No, the difference is the in ability of fighers in the each respective sport to absorb punishment.

The fact that McGregor is power puncher by MMA standards does not mean that he objectively hits harder than Mayweather.

The uppercut landed flush on Mayweather when McGregor was fresh in the first round, and it had no effect on him whatsoever.

It wasn't a general shift, Conor's glove directly impacted it and it moved with it. You can see the movement in the far-side shot, and you can see right where his fist was placed here. It's painfully obvious.

UbRM3us.jpg
Looks like it's closer to his hip than his nuts. Maybe my anatomy is different than yours.

KO, TKO, whatever. Some m'fer got punched until he had nothing left to fight back with.

No, not whatever . We're talking about KNockout power here, not who has the best stunning power and if you can't tell the difference don't try to speak on the subject. Combat made the destinction between a KO and TKO a long time ago. You are overselling Conor's power by stating that all his fights are ending in KO's instead of TKO's. Conor doesn't not have one punch KO power is history serves right.

You want to talk about KO power then you need to look at guys like Rumble, Chuck or Hendo. He'll even DJ has slept someone worse then Conor has. For all of Conor's supposed power and "godlike" striking he doesn't KO people and he made his career fighting manlets.

No, not whatever . We're talking about KNockout power here, not who has the best stunning power and if you can't tell the difference don't try to speak on the subject. Combat made the destinction between a KO and TKO a long time ago. You are overselling Conor's power by stating that all his fights are ending in KO's instead of TKO's. Conor doesn't not have one punch KO power is history serves right.

You want to talk about KO power then you need to look at guys like Rumble, Chuck or Hendo. He'll even DJ has slept someone worse then Conor has. For all of Conor's supposed power and "godlike" striking he doesn't KO people and he made his career fighting manlets.

He stops m'fers early. A lot of them. Almost all of them. That's power, baby.

No, the difference is the in ability of fighers in the each respective sport to absorb punishment.

The fact that McGregor is power puncher by MMA standards does not mean that he objectively hits harder than Mayweather.

The uppercut landed flush on Mayweather when McGregor was fresh in the first round, and it had no effect on him whatsoever.
Let's go this route CMG is such A big hitter that he buckled Nate D questionably three times but for sure two and it was barely enough to constitute a flash knock down… Not a complete knockout. I think the stigma behind Connor's power is that it's a left-hand coming from an unorthodox fighting stance which someway mysteriously always finds its target when the guy punching from the left-hand stance throws a clean crisp straight left cross...I believe it's people getting caught off guard and a sneaky shot hitting its target....not so much his power

Wrong again sunshine, ref decides they've had enough and intervenes. If he had "Da Powwa" he wouldn't need the ref to decide for him and his opponent because his opponents would have any say in the matter. Conor has decent power and good angles, hate to break it to ya.

Learn you a little bit about striking kiddo.

Let's go this route CMG is such A big hitter that he buckled Nate D questionably three times but for sure two and it was barely enough to constitute a flash knock down… Not a complete knockout. I think the stigma behind Connor's power is that it's a left-hand coming from an unorthodox fighting stance which someway mysteriously always finds its target when the guy punching from the left-hand stance throws a clean crisp straight left cross...I believe it's people getting caught off guard and a sneaky shot hitting its target....not so much his power

Two of the three Diaz KDs were clearly a result of Nate's leg buckling from all of the kicks.

The praise that he got for working a leg kick gameplan against Diaz is laughable. Dos Anjos and Henderson did the same thing and were able to beat Diaz up much worse without gassing or letting Nate have any success whatsoever in their respective fights.

Henderson, not known for his punching ability, was also able to drop Diaz after working his legs over.

Benson+Henderson+Low+Kicks+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

It was quite obvious watching the fight who had more pop on his punches, you could clearly hear the difference
Not sure why many dont grasp what you said? Plus Conor has already said after the fight, that Floyd was stronger in the clinch.. Bigger, doesn't always mean stronger.

Two of the three Diaz KDs were clearly a result of Nate's leg buckling from all of the kicks.

The praise that he got for working a leg kick gameplan against Diaz is laughable. Dos Anjos and Henderson did the same thing and were able to beat Diaz up much worse without gassing or letting Nate have any success whatsoever in their respective fights.

Henderson, not known for his punching ability, was also able to drop Diaz after working his legs over.

Benson+Henderson+Low+Kicks+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Henderson has awesome leg kicks. Conor is not known for his leg kicks, as he hardly throws them. As much as I love Diaz, he lost that second fight. Conor adapted well to beat Diaz.

Having underrated power doesn't translate to having more power than Conor.

I don't see the argument for Conor getting knockouts just because he faces inferior strikers. You could say that about anyone who knocks people out lol. Why isn't other people in MMA/UFC knocking a shitload of people with ease like Conor is if that's the case? He obviously has great power in his fists on top of his timing and precision.

Conor is an exceptional counter puncher. He has a gift. This fight proved that imo. That ability is the reason for his KOs in mma. And mma guys dont bob and weave like pro boxers. Even Diaz just looks like a stationary target and Pro Boxers praise his abilities. So maybe its becuz they have to focus on kicks.

Floyd also uses his legs in his punches. Conor was throwing arm punches all night.

Please tell me how many actual one punch ko's the kid has in mma.. because he has the same as Paulie does in boxing. Which would tell one, that Conor isn't a power puncher, but a precise puncher, who uses timing and precision to actually hurt an opponent, while also using his kicks to set it all up. A ko and a tko, are vastly dif.

Back