All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

Mayweda didn't walk him down until he was gassed. He fought his normal defensive style and was losing.
Oh boy are you kidding me did you actually watch what the fuck was going on no offense to you my friend. Floyd walked into Connor shots all the way through the game they fought… Starting from round one Floyd walked him down.....have you ever saw Floyd fight this style before? No typically he rolls shoulders pulls counters uses circular lateral movement….I don't think you are understanding what you watched.

Did you watch the fight?

1st RD, uppercut, did nothing, as fresh as he could be he couldn't hurt Floyd. Floyd won by TKO, he hurt Connor, so one would assume he hits harder
That punch wqs not a flush shot. Mayweather hit his shoulder before it and it was not square on the chin.

Oh boy are you kidding me did you actually watch what the fuck was going on no offense to you my friend. Floyd walked into Connor shots all the way through the game they fought… Starting from round one Floyd walked him down.....have you ever saw Floyd fight this style before? No typically he rolls shoulders pulls counters uses circular lateral movement….I don't think you are understanding what you watched.
You didn't watch the fight. Mayweda had his back on the ropes from the start of round one and was turning his back like a submissive defeated fighter. The fight should of been stopped when he turned his back the first time. You never turn your back in boxing. The fight was fixed.

Mayweda didn't walk him down until he was gassed. He fought his normal defensive style and was losing.
With Connor MacGregor firing shots and Floyd just walking straight through them that is a method called walking him down what was once a tiger becomes a paper tiger which interns becomes
why do you think Connor gassed? He didn't necessarily gas he was fucking drained from Mayweather walking - him - down. Throwing all those shots against a guy that is just walking right through them causes extreme pressure mentally and physically until you crack… I want you crack into exhaustion then the opponent walks right through you.....now do you understand this

You didn't watch the fight. Mayweda had his back on the ropes from the start of round one and was turning his back like a submissive defeated fighter. The fight should of been stopped when he turned his back the first time. You never turn your back in boxing. The fight was fixed.
Fix as in what,,,,,a predetermined winner

In boxing, they wear a waist guard with crotch protection built in. So if you hit the waist guard, which he did, the whole thing can move.
It wasn't a general shift, Conor's glove directly impacted it and it moved with it. You can see the movement in the far-side shot, and you can see right where his fist was placed here. It's painfully obvious.

UbRM3us.jpg

He had his back on the ropes with a high guard that remained 100% protective because Connor's power amounts to shit in the boxing ring against an opponent like Floyd… Flight was never ever concerned whatsoever about losing this fight the only thing that he may be in jeopardy of is getting hit with rabbit punches....that's why he turned his back to stop all the action I don't think you've watched boxing or understand the sport at hand… I spent several years in the ring myself fighting from amateur pedegree in the 80s and I clearly understand what went on in this fight. Please recognize what I am saying here I'm not swinging on Mayweather's nuts but let's call it what it is Mayweather was never in jeopardy my friend

He had his back on the ropes with a high guard that remained 100% protective because Connor's power amounts to shit in the boxing ring against an opponent like Floyd… Flight was never ever concerned whatsoever about losing this fight the only thing that he may be in jeopardy of is getting hit with rabbit punches....that's why he turned his back to stop all the action I don't think you've watched boxing or understand the sport at hand… I spent several years in the ring myself fighting from amateur pedegree in the 80s and I clearly understand what went on in this fight. Please recognize what I am saying here I'm not swinging on Mayweather's nuts but let's call it what it is Mayweather was never in jeopardy my friend
Mayweda only got hit with rabbit punches because he kept turning his back. Just stop. You clearly didn't watch the fight.

Watch the first 3 rnds again. If you dont see that, u don't want to see it. I thought he had good counters in rnds 7 and 8 too.

I've seen the fight from 3 different angles. He barely landed anything significant. Maybe a couple of good punches in 3 rounds? Yeah, maybe, but that's not much. That's why you can barely find pictures of the said punches he landed. The vast majority weren't clean or landed on the arms and gloves.

I watched this fight again and nobody will ever convince me Floyd wasn't trying to punish him in rnds 3-9. Yet it took him completely gassing to put him away. Floyd looked tired himself at times, but he's composed. Conor at the end of rnd 7 when he laid on the ropes to catch his breath LOL. It was definitely fatigue that made him wobbly.

I still believe at distance, McGregor is special and could beat the right fighter. I see why so many pro fighters were impressed.
It didnt "take him til conor gassed". Floyd beating on him caused the man to gas. He had nothing left and the ref made the right call for his safety.

I've seen the fight from 3 different angles. He barely landed anything significant. Maybe a couple of good punches in 3 rounds? Yeah, maybe, but that's not much. That's why you can barely find pictures of the said punches he landed. The vast majority weren't clean or landed on the arms and gloves.
Ive seen a few other angles as well and was impressed with floyds defense even while he was just walking forward. Conor fought hard but he really only landed a handful of meaningful punches in the fight.

Mayweda only got hit with rabbit punches because he kept turning his back. Just stop. You clearly didn't watch the fight.
OK let's go this route I did not watch the fight… However the first fight you've ever watched was probably that one

Thats how i saw it. Floyd was pressing him from round 1 and i dont believe very many understand what they watched.

The fucking guy was throwing hammer fists at Floyd's head… He was hitting Floyd with the open palm of the glove like he was smacking pop up frogs at the local state fair... that's the only thing Floyd had to worry about not Connors power not Connors left-hand none of that shit..... Connor landed one fucking solid uppercut the whole flight nothing else don't get it fucked up come to your senses fool

The fucking guy was throwing hammer fists at Floyd's head… He was hitting Floyd with the open palm of the glove like he was smacking pop up frogs at the local state fair... that's the only thing Floyd had to worry about not Connors power not Connors left-hand none of that shit..... Connor landed one fucking solid uppercut the whole flight nothing else don't get it fucked up come to your senses fool
Because the other fooking guy was turning his back. Anyone that knows anything about boxing knows you never turn your back. If that ref wasn't corrupt he would've stopped the fight. You don't know shite and didn't even watch the fight.

Thats how i saw it. Floyd was pressing him from round 1 and i dont believe very many understand what they watched.
Dude that type of pressure is fucking relentless the real aggressor is the guy closing the space and shrinking the real estate… Not the guy that's backpedaling throwing punches....once you realize that seven rounds have gone by and all of the so-called ring generalship you thought you had means nothing because the guy that you were scoring on is now starting to put his punches together on you....it's kind of like a free falling from the sky knowing you're going to hit land real real quick type emotion. This happened to me in the Junior Olympics that I boxed in in 1987… I will never forget this fucking nightmare. Brutal situation..... I was like what the fuck!??!

Dude that type of pressure is fucking relentless the real aggressor is the guy closing the space and shrinking the real estate… Not the guy that's backpedaling throwing punches....once you realize that seven rounds have gone by and all of the so-called ring generalship you thought you had means nothing because the guy that you were scoring on is now starting to put his punches together on you....it's kind of like a free falling from the sky knowing you're going to hit land real real quick type emotion. This happened to me in the Junior Olympics that I boxed in in 1987… I will never forget this fucking nightmare. Brutal situation..... I was like what the fuck!??!
Conor was the aggressor until he gassed. Mayweda didn't do shite.

Yup, on the surface it looks like 2 guys throwing punches but on a deeper level we were watching floyd close in on conor and restrict the space like a boa constricter from round 1 on to the end. The pressure got stronger each round.
Conor was throwing alot and fighting hard to fend Floyd off but no matter what he did Floyd pressed harder.
If you watch the bodies and less of the arms you see the real picture, 1 man bringing the fight, the other backing away and trying to fend him off.
Conor was the only one that felt in danger.
We watched Floyd take his soul.

Back