All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

Anyone who is still arguing it was legal is clearly not a very intelligent person.

Like I've said a million other times, he never even got a hard shot off on Floyd to really gauge. Floyd hit Conor with more force than McGregor did him, that doesn't mean he has more natural punching power.

Floyd literally stood right in front of him and just plodded forward like a Mexican fighter, with the most basic, lazy defence he's exhibited in his entire career. The point being, he couldn't have given Conor any MORE opportunity to land hard shots if he tried.

Conor didn't land hard shots because he can't punch. The hardest punch he landed, the uppercut in round 1, didn't even get Floyd's attention let alone stun him.

The fact that you think a fighter needs to land flush to gauge his power shows how naive and clueless you are. You can tell even from blocked shots. Pacquiao and Canelo's shots looked ridiculously hard even when blocked, they made a loud thudding or cracking sound and moved Floyd across the ring. McGregor's shots did absolutely fuck all, they had nothing on them. No snap, no explosion, no real torque or weight. Glorified arm punches.

Again, even Floyd's shots were visibly and audibly harder than Conor's.

At this point to argue Conor is the harder puncher, you'd have to be a true blind, delusional, Conor nuthugger of the highest order.

Here's Conor's power

UepSTfZ.gif

And here's Floyd's power

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Floyd literally stood right in front of him and just plodded forward like a Mexican fighter, with the most basic, lazy defence he's exhibited in his entire career. The point being, he couldn't have given Conor any MORE opportunity to land hard shots if he tried.

Conor didn't land hard shots because he can't punch. The hardest punch he landed, the uppercut in round 1, didn't even get Floyd's attention let alone stun him.

The fact that you think a fighter needs to land flush to gauge his power shows how naive and clueless you are. You can tell even from blocked shots. Pacquiao and Canelo's shots looked ridiculously hard even when blocked, they made a loud thudding or cracking sound and moved Floyd across the ring. McGregor's shots did absolutely fuck all, they had nothing on them. No snap, no explosion, no real torque or weight. Glorified arm punches.

At this point to argue Conor is the harder puncher, you'd have to be a true blind, delusional, Conor nuthugger of the highest order.

Here's Conor's power

UepSTfZ.gif

And here's Floyd's power

You don't even know the difference between measuring and a real punch. Keep trolling.

Whoever said the punch that landed on Floyd's upper leg was in his navel should see a doctor pronto.

Dumbass, I addressesed that in my first post. He hits the waist guard. What I see says you are wrong.
So you added nothing, again. You haven't proven a point. Fuck off.
Nope, dumb-ass (and if you want to compare who's more intelligent, you're welcome to try). You said the waist guard could bounce generically from a hip shot. I said it moves IN LINE WITH CONOR'S GLOVE. You see the location in one angle, and the reaction in the other angle. They line up to show a hook to the crotch guard.

I can see you can't handle the cross-section of evidence.

...oh and I don't think I'm not well-aware that this is your sad way of trying to save face for Conor. Still arguing, hopelessly, that it was somehow a devastating hip-bone strike after being forced to admit that it was an illegal blow.

You're not getting off the hook for this crap.

That was in R9?

I said before the fight, Conor will be done by the 4th and watch a way for him to get out as he can't tap and that'd be risking a DQ too if he can.

That was in R9?

I said before the fight, Conor will be done by the 4th and watch a way for him to get out as he can't tap and that'd be risking a DQ too if he can.
Does it suck being wrong all the time?

Here's Conor's power

UepSTfZ.gif

And here's Floyd's power

the first gif is misleading because it doesn't show conor snapping floyd's head back with a jab just 2 seconds before that

Nope, dumb-ass (and if you want to compare who's more intelligent, you're welcome to try). You said the waist guard could bounce generically from a hip shot. I said it moves IN LINE WITH CONOR'S GLOVE. You see the location in one angle, and the reaction in the other angle. They line up to show a hook to the crotch guard.

I can see you can't handle the cross-section of evidence.

...oh and I don't think I'm not well-aware that this is your sad way of trying to save face for Conor. Still arguing, hopelessly, that it was somehow a devastating hip-bone strike after being forced to admit that it was an illegal blow.

You're not getting off the hook for this crap.
I'm definitely off the hook. I've lowered myself to your level for long enough.

Nope as I'm right always

Why conor got smashed
Why conor refusing to defend his belt
You were wrong about Conor getting stopped by round 4.

You were wrong about the PPV buy rate

You're always just so wrong about everything. Whatever you say people should go with the exact opposite.

You were wrong about Conor getting stopped by round 4.

You were wrong about the PPV buy rate

You're always just so wrong about everything. Whatever you say people should go with the exact opposite.
I never said he was getting stopped

I said he'd gas by R4 and i was correct

And Mayweather could easily have stopped him earlier but he carried him for the ppv to make it seem like it was a legitimate fight and not a circus show

Buh bye

I never said he was getting stopped

I said he'd gas by R4 and i was correct

And Mayweather could easily have stopped him earlier but he carried him for the ppv to make it seem like it was a legitimate fight and not a circus show

Buh bye
The excuses are sad.

Nope as I'm right always

Why conor got smashed
Why conor refusing to defend his belt
Did Conor smashed your girlfriend?

Why you so angry at him you paki man? ;=)

Buy another plat acc

Here's Conor's power

UepSTfZ.gif

And here's Floyd's power

No, you don't feel someone's full power just by taking small shots or blocking them, you retard. Even boxers known for their power won't hurt you with every single shot they throw. And coming forward in an offensive matter doesn't mean you're still unable to be defensive, even if it wasn't Floyd's usual style of defense.

Conor's shots had no real pop behind them because he never got off that real hard shot that he was looking for (let alone the handful of them probably required to put Floyd down), that's all about landing the shot that could change the fight, not how much real power or not you have behind the punches.

If Conor had got off the same shots on Floyd that Floyd got off on him, then yes, you'd see who clearly had more raw, natural power. It really is as simple as that, but if you insist on arguing against logic and common sense, have at it.

No, you don't feel someone's full power just by taking small shots or blocking them, you retard. Even boxers known for their power won't hurt you with every single shot they throw. And coming forward in an offensive matter doesn't mean you're still unable to be defensive, even if it wasn't Floyd's usual style of defense.

Conor's shots had no real pop behind them because he never got off that real hard shot that he was looking for (let alone the handful of them probably required to put Floyd down), that's all about landing the shot that could change the fight, not how much real power or not you have behind the punches.

If Conor had got off the same shots on Floyd that Floyd got off on him, then yes, you'd see who clearly had more raw, natural power. It really is as simple as that, but if you insist on arguing against logic and common sense, have at it.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Even pro boxers have said they can gauge a guy's power even from blocked shots, and it's common for a guy to be put into a shell by a REAL punchers even without taking one flush. Guess why, fucktard, because they can feel the power even from blocked shots and realise there's no fucking way they want to take one of those flush.

Conor's shots "had no real pop behind them" because he HAS NO REAL POP and can't punch by boxing standards, when are you going to get that through your thick, nuthugging skull, you fucking retarded Conor groupie?

Conor's sweaty Irish balls are too closely glues to your eyes to see he simply has no power compared to boxers.

Back