Aljo vs Brett Johns... He doesn't trust his kickboxing no mo

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Lol after getting sweet chin music from Sergio Moraes, Ole Aljo wants heavy handed Brett Johns for his next fight. I guess he doesn't want any part of Rob Font. Aljo decided grappling is safer than getting starched and doing the Dab on TV.

I remember Aljo talking about how he had cheat codes to mma and it was so unfair... hard to think his confidence hasn't suffered significantly considering he has lost against every single elite fighter he has ever fought.

I remember Aljo talking about how he had cheat codes to mma and it was so unfair... hard to think his confidence hasn't suffered significantly considering he has lost against every single elite fighter he has ever fought.

He's about average, hi striking will always be sub par

He's about average, hi striking will always be sub par

Average fighters don't beat Renan Barao with a weight disadvantage.

I wouldn't count him out yet.

Not true he beat Barao who i'm sure at the time was somewhere in the top 10 or 15.

Average fighters don't beat Renan Barao with a weight disadvantage.

I wouldn't count him out yet.

Lol you're confusing championship Barao with the guy who got beat by Aljo Sterling.

Not true he beat Barao who i'm sure at the time was somewhere in the top 10 or 15.

Back