Aljamain Sterling

NumeroUno

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What's the ceiling for this guy? Undefeated, 25, trains with Chris Weidman. Next fight is against Manny Gamburyan. .assuming he wins this fight, which I think he will, I think he needs a step up in competition.

As long as he is brought up slowly he can be something special
Manny should tell us a good deal about him as manny can test him in many areas

Have only seen a couple fights but was impressed with what i saw

He has made his wins look easy and effortless, I think he should make a good run. His striking is still a work in progress, but he should make it better in the coming years.

He will beat Manny and might finish him late. Hard to tell his ceiling. I think they can match him up a little further after this fight.

He needs to fight more often. His last fight was July, and I don't think he was injured. If he stays active, he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

Mini jon jones. Dude is great,he will smash manny

Cody "Google Me Bitch" Gibson thoroughly worked Manny before making an amateur mistake that lost him the fight, and Sterling has a stronger camp/teammates behind him, so I think Sterling jobs Manny, and might get a top 15 opponent (maybe Bruce Leeroy? Erik Perez? Soto?) off of beating veteran name value. BW is still tough in the lower ranks of the top 15, so it will really depend on how impressive he looks against Manny.

Him and Garbrandt seem to be the most skilled prospects in the BW division right now.

What's the ceiling for this guy?.

About the same as Eddie Gordon's was.

DRXAX9nV4AADLqF.jpg

nBuMVt2.gif

What's the ceiling for this guy? Undefeated, 25, trains with Chris Weidman. Next fight is against Manny Gamburyan. .assuming he wins this fight, which I think he will, I think he needs a step up in competition.
From day 1

Nothing special

To today

Nothing special

Opened this thread, started reading and was like WTF!? Then read the age and look at date.

Nothing important at 2015, nothing important now.

I think he’s still young enough, and can improve his striking/defense . His strength will always be his funky wrestling, but he has the time and talent to become a more well-rounded mixed martial artist.

Back