Aljamain Sterling wonders why ppl don't like Floyd when him and Mcgregor are "the same"

How would you know about how everyone feels about Conor? Are you a mind reader? Have you conducted polls and surveys? Post them as evidence to support your claims.

Nobody hates Floyd, everybody is entertained by the guy. I can say the same exact kinds of BS. It's meaningless.

What he said is of course racist and it's his own personal opinion so how is it true? Just because you want it to be for is sake? If MMA is for whites who cannot fight then I dare him to face Conor in the octagon at some point without using money as an excuse. You know damn well that he won't. He won't even fight in a boxing match unless the gloves are exactly the right size and type. He carefully cherry picks every single variable in every single fight to his favor. He is not a risk taker. He is a duck and runner. His recent Manny fight was a snooze-fest sparring match.

It's not racist and it's absolutely true according to YOU. Another boxing fan who has elected himself to be the sole arbitrator of truth. Race baiting Floyd and his idiotic fans have accused Conor of being racist and that is not true either. I can make the same kind of declarations. Floyd's own father admits that.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/12/floyd-mayweather-senior-conor-mcgregor-not-racist/
Floyd Mayweather Sr. Conor's 'Dance, Boy' Comments Weren't Racist

Think about how ridiculous your argument is. The entire world has to love a racist domestic violence abuser just because he happens to be a successful black boxer? Otherwise we are all racist? Talk about irrational paranoia. I suppose you feel the same about anyone who opposes the Muslim spy and traitor Obama.

49-0 in boxing is not anywhere near being the same as in MMA and we all know that. In boxing fighters heavily pad their records with nobodies and tomato cans for around half of their careers. Look at the names that Floyd fought for the first half of his long career. Garbage! In MMA you get thrown to the wolves very quickly and there are so many more ways to lose. Like Conor said, boxing isn't even half of a fight.

Nobody hates mcGregor, if so he would not be able to walk, ride his car in the Usa.
In London it was very dangerous for Mayweather.
Your statement and The 4 conference are the obvious manifestation that Mayweather was right to market himself as a hatefull character because, your hate blinds you.
49-0
Unbeaten during 21years
Olympic medalist...
People should show him respect. It's a minimum.

aha_coming_to_america.gif

You know iiit. Don't hate and You will see how great is Mayweather As i can recognize how great is McGregor in Mma Despite his 12-3 records.

It's because of fight styles. Conor KO's opponents and Floyd is a defensive fighter who wins on points.

Also, Floyd is viewed as an illiterate thug because he can't read and has a history of punching women.

When were you elected to speak for everyone else? I could rewrite what you just said and say the same about Floyd.

Who the fuck said I was speaking for everyone else? I said what I think. The keyword being"think". And there might be some people who hate Floyd for the woman beating. I don't give a fuck, but some people do. You can't say that about Conor.

Different dude's.Floyds defended his belt in multiple weight classes.

Well as others say;
Domestic violence
Boring style
Not funny
The list goes on

On a side note I personally didn't like how McGregor changed after the Aldo win
Pre Aldo = Muhammad Ali
I'm the greatest. I believe I can beat anyone

Post Aldo = Mayweather
I make all the money draw all the crowds I've got lots of expensive stuff

Like people care about the domestic violence stuff. I don't hear a peep about Rumble.

I like Aljo, but this is a dumb question. He hasn't paid much attention to either fighter if he's seriously going to argue they're the same.
They both talk about money, are loud, are fighters, and have polarizing personalities, but that's about where the similarities end.

The content of what they say and HOW they say it is very different. Floyd likes to preach...alottttttttttttt. And "HARD WORK", " YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH", or "FORM VOLTRON", are not going to be lines that catch on with the masses.
Conor carries himself in a different way. The tattoos and the accent definitely help as well, but I doubt he'd be as popular if he was an American white guy.

He also FINISHES fights. People are excited to see him fight, and that's why they like him more.
Chael had a big mouth too, but he would never, ever be able to get to Conor's level because he wasn't exciting.
If there's a racial element, then it's small, and it isn't an 'active' racism. People like to cheer on people that look like them. Conor has the ability to relate to more people, but that isn't out of hate for black people, or a love for whites.

Back