Aljamain Sterling wonders why ppl don't like Floyd when him and Mcgregor are "the same"

McGregor actually has a personality, for one. Also didn't beat his wife in front of his children.

Now that being said, the true test would be if a Japanese guy did the same schtick.

Aljamain, you race baiting nutria

I'll bite, it's because one of them's ancesters died from a lack of potatos,

while the other one is descendants from pharaohs.

There were pharaohs in West Africa? Why stop there, maybe he's a descendant of Hannibal Barca, as Carthage is "in Africa."

Also there are quite a bit of differences besides race. Conor is charismatic, Floyd is bland he's just an asshole, not the same thing. Conor has an entertaining fight style, Floyd is an artful dodger in more ways than one.

Saying " I GOT MONEY, YEAAAH" isn't the reason people are enthralled by Conor.

Chad Mendes SAID similar things to Conor when they fought, but did he gather a big fan base? No. Must be because he's "Mexican."

Floyd:
- has more finishes on his record and not one loss.. Def not a loss to a fighter who fights at 125lbs

Augie Sanchez was 125 when they fought for the Olympics trial, I believe.

Isn't it pretty standard that boxing fans want to see Floyd lose and mma fans want to see Conor lose? For pretty much the same basic reasons?

They're both clowns, they're both arrogant pricks, they both need to be humbled

The same?

Seems like Floyd has a lot more money and hasn't been beaten.

Meanwhile:

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor2.png

Floyd does not lose. McGregor has tapped like 3 times already?

Floyds a homophobe who uses racial slurs against others and then plays the race card, he's an abuser and has boring fights.

It's a grift. No one cares that Lesnar is not the best mma fighter. They like the whole grift of using lay & pray, getting USADA exemptions. Shitting on mma journalist nerds.

I took the quiz. How does that have anything to do with them?
ft you disagree with my first post its probably because of your severe lack of social skills - something that could be related to autism

ft you disagree with my first post its probably because of your severe lack of social skills - something that could be related to autism

Social skills had nothing to do with the post or topic of the thread. You can't just say two separate things are related because you want them to be lol.

Back