Aljamain Sterling wonders why ppl don't like Floyd when him and Mcgregor are "the same"

A black man race baiting so unheard of!!!!
<TheWire1>

Because Floyd keeps beating non-black fighters

Huge Floyd fan here... But his biggest ducks are non-black fighters. Floyds career is not defined by it, but it is slightly diminished by it. He ducked kostya tzysu, Paul spadafora, margarito, and is fighting Conor when he should be fighting ggg at a catch weight. I want Floyd to be top 10 atg, but not getting in the ring w those guys at their peak will affect his atg status. Floyd has the skills to beat them all so it's strange that he avoided those fights. Still hope Floyd wins vs mcg.

People don't like McGregor. Only reason anyone is watching this is that one douchebag is guaranteed to get beat up.

and honestly idk whats worse if the biebz singing or floyd shouting that yeah, hard work retarded bs....i lose braincells everytime i hear that shit.
YYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HARD WORK!

I didn't quite get what Mayweather was talking about when he said Conor disrespected his daughter before the London roast.

I didn't hear him say anything specifically about her? Anyone? It's clear he had her up there so he was pretending to look at something on her phone as soon as Conor grabbed the mic' If it was a case of Conor using foul language, don't have her up there.

Hmm... Don't see the diference... Must be the racism...ad nauseum.

Let's not act like Floyd wasn't hated before the domestic abuse.

MMA fans will jump through hoops to not acknowledge that there IS a racial element to it. I think a more applicable comparison is Adrien Broner, because both copied Mayweather's model, and there is a dramatic difference in how Broner was treated and how McGregor was treated.

But no, it's because FLOYD DOESN'T FINISH FIGHTS (He was hated before the de la hoya fight, before which he was considered a very dynamic puncher)
it's because of the DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (This wasn't an issue pre de la hoya, when Floyd became hated)
it's because of the BLAH BLAH BLAH (Doesn't apply before the de la hoya fight)

It's alright to admit there's a race element guys.

Lets not act like conor isnt hated

lets not act like conor fans aren't the dramatic majority in the culture bruh bruh. Mayweather fought uphill and had to claw for every inch of his success while McGregor's rails were greased, he's an industry darling, Floyd isn't and never has been.

Imagine the outrage if Conor beat the shit out of Dee

Floyd is kind of boring TBH, in ring and out of it. He just acts obnoxious as he can to build his notoriety.

McGregor pushes the envelope for his own notoriety, but he's genuinely entertaining and charismatic too. Big difference. Floyd ran out of things to say over the world tour and just repeated his "gotchas" until they had nothing behind them, while McGregor changed his tactics each and every time.

MMA fans will jump through hoops to not acknowledge that there IS a racial element to it.

A racial element would be the least important aspect of why people don't like a person whose public persona is boring and obnoxious.

I don't like either of them but I rather watch mcgregor fight because he actually has exciting fights.

Really Sterling, do you really need to ask?

You live in America cuz, think.

Besides having a double-digit IQ, I wonder why Aljamain Sterling comes off like an imbecile

Floyd loves being the heel, it's been working ok for him if you look at his twitter followers and such

Back