Aljamain Sterling wonders why ppl don't like Floyd when him and Mcgregor are "the same"

Conor is a much more interesting character, finishes his fights and doesn't beat women.

HARD WORK

HARD WORK

HARD WORK

YEAHHHHH....

YEAHHHHHHHHHH....

Has Aljo forgotten Floyd trying to steal his girl in front of him?

Didnt sterling have beef with mayweather at a pool party over his girl, why is he defending him

Conor barks more and finishes fights.
He is a better showman than floyd.

The thing is, there might be a nugget of a serious point buried somewhere in there, but he immediately invalidates it with a bogus qualifier.

Floyds undefeated and lets everybody know. It's a genuinely unbelievable accomplishment so you can't blame him, but it rubs people the wrong way. Conor talks undefeated when hes quit 3 times, people turn a blind eye and eat it up. I get what Sterling is saying.

They're really not the same.

-doesnt have to pay people to hang out with him
-doesnt make stipulations about the weight and the equipment in every fight
-doesnt belittle his father in front of everyone he knows on globally televised countdown shows
-is only acting like an arrogant piece of shit
floyd dad was out of floyds life for 10 year when he went to jail for selling drugs

you don't know shit bout boxing nerd

Lol wut
Besides my liking to raping chickens, I'm a proud supporter of PETA...

Floyds undefeated and lets everybody know. It's a genuinely unbelievable accomplishment so you can't blame him, but it rubs people the wrong way. Conor talks undefeated when hes quit 3 times, people turn a blind eye and eat it up. I get what Sterling is saying.
Julio Cesar Chavez went 87-0 and only lost cuz he continued fightin
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ugh, really bad these guys trying to force it to a specific angle.... yeah, it's definitely racism and not almost beating his wife to the pulp and also being boring as fuck

The reasons are obvious:
In ring performance - many people think boxing is boring to begin with, then add on top of that Conor is one of the most thrilling fighters (that asshole) and mayweather is thrilling to hard core boxing fans mostly

And then

One beats women the other doesnt

Back