Media Aljamain Sterling wants to fight Brian Ortega next - should the UFC make the fight?

Who do you want to see Aljamain Sterling fight next?

• Total voters
Why not Emmett? 😏

Yeah that could make sense. The thing I dislike most about the idea of Ortega vs Sterling is where it would leave Evloev. He clearly deserves a title eliminator fight and Ortega is the opponent that makes the most sense for that.

What they should do imo:

- Ortega vs Evloev
- Emmett vs Sterling

That's a good/interesting fight. Ortega won't mind getting taken down and would still be dangerous

Aljo will probably be ranked 8th tomorrow. And Ortega is 3rd. I have no problem with that. I’m sick of Ortega showing up every couple of years. He wins a fight, and gets another TS. Enough already. Make the guy earn his next ass whoopin in another title fight.

Aljo vs Diego Lopes. Both men should enter the rankings in the 8-12 area.

Aljo vs Diego Lopes. Both men should enter the rankings in the 8-12 area.
I would rather do Lopes vs Kattar. I can see Lopes fighting for a title after 2 or 3 wins. Katter + a top 5 impressive win.

I would rather do Lopes vs Kattar. I can see Lopes fighting for a title after 2 or 3 wins. Katter + a top 5 impressive win.
Kattar needs a step-down, he's lost 3 in a row & 4 of 5. Lopes wouldn't gain anything from handing him his 5th in 6 fights.

Back