Aljamain Sterling vs Marlon Moraes set for UFC Fresno (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If you don't know who these guys are I honestly question if you even watch the sport
Those are chicks, dude. Get with it.

I honestly question whether you know the difference.

Aljo has the worst boxing in the division. I'll take Marlon

Wanted Moraes to get Riviera December 30 tbqh.

I do really like this fight, but was hoping Marlon would get his fellow Jersey-trained fighter in Rivera. Hopefully it's Jimmy vs Assuncao or Lineker now

Two of my favorites. I think Moraes takes it.

Shit, didn't realize that card was so soon. Still leaning towards Moraes but that makes things a bit more interesting.

such a great fight and on short notice. Big fight for both guys, winner here is right there at the top of the div and in the mix for a title shot next year.

Wonder what they do with Rivera now. You have Assuncao, Lineker and maybe Cody? I'd probably do Lineker/Rivera and Cody/Assuncao if TJ fights DJ.

If TJ defends next maybe Rivera will get it.

I think the Sterling/ Rivera fight would have been better. They've been going at it on social media and Rivera's wife got involved. They have to fight now. Hope it happens soon.

Yeaaah that's a damn good fight, now gimme Rivera x Assunção and Garbrandt x Lineker

Sterling looked vastly improved in his last fight, I think he can win this fight standing or on the ground.

Could go wither way. Moraes probably takes it but I'll gun for Sterling.

wasn't thrilled with Marlons fight with dodson .. Felt the cheap shots were intentionally thrown ..

side note .. Dayuum Dodson is slow now

This might be weird. Their respective camps are very close. Both are affiliated with Renzo's...

Damn Moraes has been fighting consistently and only against top comp, wouldve liked to see him fight Rivera. BW is stacked right now, hopefully they make Lineker vs Rivera simply for the fact its one of the sickest fights in the entire division.

If you don't know who these guys are I honestly question if you even watch the sport

seriously, how can you be a fan of MMA enough to be posting on sherdog but not know these guys?

Back